Chapter Discussion Luffy confirms that Lucci and Kaku can kill the other Strawhats and the Vegapunks

Sanji is not losing to Lucci

I believe Jinbei could handle Lucci as well like extreme diff

He tanked a magma punch from Akainu. Lucci has good speed but his AP is whatever

Jinbei can block his attacks and counter with Vagabond Drill or Brick Fist to bypass his zoan durability

I don't think there's a chance either of them lose to Kaku

The rest of the Strawhats get folded tho ngl

Genuine question, do you seriously think that Lucci, let alone Kaku, can beat Luffy, Zoro or Sanji outside? oh really?

even jinbe could beat lucci if you ask me.

jinbe was stronger than lucci pre times skip, waaaay more powerful, let's say lucci's growth made him a full power, jinbe can handle yonkou commanders very well before he fell, so no, if you take away the strongest 4, yes, he annihilates them, but going from jinbe up, lucci is demolished

Three things confirmed: The training during time skip was useless for everyone other than Condom-Boy and Zoro,teamwork is a nonexistent concept in Shit Piece,no member of any faction other than the leader and the number two is important.
This is visible from the fact that neither the other members of Condom-Boy's gang other than him and Zoro nor their opponents from opposing factions are affecting or impacting the plot since the beginning of new world,both in terms of their characters and the matchups between them.
This confirmation of Condom-Boy is the nail in the coffin of all that.
@gz89 @bluefire12 @Apollo @L55 @ZenZu @Nidai_Kitetsu @Shiroyru @ShadyOjiro @SakazOuki
@uyuu @Sir Yasheen @Moegara @NikaInParis @Kurozumi Wiwi

Sanji is not losing to Lucci

I believe Jinbei could handle Lucci as well like extreme diff

He tanked a magma punch from Akainu. Lucci has good speed but his AP is whatever

Jinbei can block his attacks and counter with Vagabond Drill or Brick Fist to bypass his zoan durability

I don't think there's a chance either of them lose to Kaku

The rest of the Strawhats get folded tho ngl
This.
Also Franky has Radical Beam and fire.