Current Events Luffy cracked Kaidos Club

It's possible. It does make sense because Kinemon can't die here without informing everyone of what Momonosuke told him. So if the club is cracked, we can expect the next chapter to open up with the club shattering, thus effectively saving Kinemons life.

Why do people mock Luffy's sandals?
What does that have to do with anything?
I think the sandal troll started when the anime made a mistake in the Luffy vs Doflamingo fight where Luffy looses the sandals and then having them wore and coated with haki in his attack. That wasn't in the manga though. Just a modeling mistake.

It's possible. It does make sense because Kinemon can't die here without informing everyone of what Momonosuke told him. So if the club is cracked, we can expect the next chapter to open up with the club shattering, thus effectively saving Kinemons life.
But Momo didn't have the time to tell Kinemon what he wanted to tell him.

I think the sandal troll started when the anime made a mistake in the Luffy vs Doflamingo fight where Luffy looses the sandals and then having them wore and coated with haki in his attack. That wasn't in the manga though. Just a modeling mistake.

But Momo didn't have the time to tell Kinemon what he wanted to tell him.
Nah, he had time. After Momo told him he needed to tell everyone and it cut off, we cut away to Kiku vs Kanjuro for a few panels leaving Momo in Kinemon's arms, off screen.

Sorry. All I see is Kin'emon tough head cracking Kaido's Club.

Fanboys are so stupid that after Luffy getting beat they brag about Luffy useless feat against a Yonko like cracking his weapon or making BM use haki against his G4.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Lol that would just mean it broke on Kinemon's head, how should that save his life?

Besides, even if Kinemon doesn't die, if he actually took that hit how is he supposed to go around informing people, when he should at bare minimum be knocked out for a long time?

Lol that would just mean it broke on Kinemon's head, how should that save his life?

Besides, even if Kinemon doesn't die, if he actually took that hit how is he supposed to go around informing people, when he should at bare minimum be knocked out for a long time?
If the club breaks then Kinemon head was tougher so he doesn't die. There is logic here.

But there is no logic Kaido letting him going all over Onigashima spreading news.

I'd liken it to something similar that happened in Berserk, when Guts fought Bazuso, and earlier in the fight Guts cracked Bazuso's ax. Then later in the fight as they both went for a final blow, Bazuso's ax hit Gut's helmet, but because of the previous crack, the ax shattered at impact, saving Guts.