Powers & Abilities Luffy downplayers debunked by WSC

Judge from His word and why he questions "Who are you' to luffy.

it looks like that Zoan user needs to have a strong mind to control Awakened power.
Yeah imagine being capable of harnessing the full potential of a [Toon God of Freedom] among devil fruits, Wuffy's mind and body built different :finally:

Narratively tho i want to see Luffy internally harmonizing with Nika :finally:
Post automatically merged:

Except he is clueless why he still can stand despite dying.
Joyboy himself doing all the work for him. :risitameh:
Yeah Joy Boy himself is doing all the work since Luffy's mind and body harnessed and ordered Nika Fruit to do all those work, while you become suicide squad:suresure:

Luffy's mind and body died from an attack that Kinemon survived.
Without Joyboy he would have stayed dead. :rolaugh:
Zoro have broken bones in entire body from an attack a million times weaker from non-serious Kaidou :gokulaugh:while Luffy dead after fighting Kaidou for hours and reach mind-body perfection to be able to revive/heal himself lololol no one can harness this in 800 years except him unlike Mr. Senzu Bean full recovery to fight Marco-nerfed, Sanji-nerfed YC1 and beat him extreme diff before goin back to sleep :kuzanshut:
Post automatically merged:

I always find carried by this and that arguments silly and downright ridiculous. But Luffy fandom should understand that Luffy haters aren't the only dogs that bark. We too have some dogs who speak the same language as them. It takes two to tango you see. So there is no need to act like we have the moral high ground.
I don't generalize tho, i specifically said Luffy downplayer debunked and i don't have moral high ground, just wanna give the trolls the taste of their own trashings :kriwhat:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Zoro have broken bones in entire body from an attack a million times weaker from non-serious Kaidou :gokulaugh:while Luffy dead after fighting Kaidou for hours and reach mind-body perfection to be able to revive/heal himself lololol no one can harness this in 800 years except him unlike Mr. Senzu Bean full recovery to fight Marco-nerfed, Sanji-nerfed YC1 and beat him extreme diff before goin back to sleep :kuzanshut:
You mean Luffy dead after fighting Kaido for 30 mins each round? :kobeha:
Zoro cant help you change the fact that Joyboy carries your boy's ass hard.

You mean Luffy dead after fighting Kaido for 30 mins each round? :kobeha:
Zoro cant help you change the fact that Joyboy carries your boy's ass hard.
JoyBoy carried Luffy debunked already lol feast your eyes on Luffy orders Joy Boy to do his biddin

No one's dead at each round since Kaidou's strongest blows for hours couldnt even break 1 of Luffy's bones unlike Mr.Thank God Full Recovery now i have a chance to beat a nerfed YC1 :neesama:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
JoyBoy carried Luffy debunked already lol feast your eyes on Luffy orders Joy Boy to do his biddin

No one's dead at each round since Kaidou's strongest blows for hours couldnt even break 1 of Luffy's bones unlike Mr.Thank God Full Recovery now i have a chance to beat a nerfed YC1 :neesama:
Dying to a move that Kinemon survived disagrees. "Mind and body catching up", a nice way of saying a weakling died. :risitameh:

Dying to a move that Kinemon survived disagrees. "Mind and body catching up", a nice way of saying a weakling died. :risitameh:
A CoC blow from non-serious Kaidou survived by plot-protected Law-haxxed Kinemon? Still stronger than non-CoC indirect wind from non-serious Kaidou grazing Mr. "Cant survive 2 attacks from non-serious Kaidou", now lets not compare it to someone matching serious drunken bagua skysplitter Kaidou for hours :amazing::suresure:

Mind and body catching up = weakling died, nice denial state about on-panel statement from WSC :chopoff:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
A CoC blow from non-serious Kaidou survived by plot-protected Law-haxxed Kinemon? Still stronger than non-CoC indirect wind from non-serious Kaidou grazing Mr. "Cant survive 2 attacks from non-serious Kaidou", now lets not compare it to someone matching serious drunken bagua skysplitter Kaidou for hours :amazing::suresure:

Mind and body catching up = weakling died, nice denial state about on-panel statement from WSC :chopoff:
No amount of copium can save you from Joyboy. But do continue to struggle in the mud. :rolaugh:

No amount of copium can save you from Joyboy. But do continue to struggle in the mud. :rolaugh:
Suicide squad debunked by Kaidou lolol

Luffy tamed God Nika and Joy Boy to heal himself at will lolol no amount of copium can save you from suicide watching :neesama:

Have Luffybros ever coped more than now? :risitameh:
I guess "Luffy having the worst fruit" turning into Luffy having the most ridiculous fruit broke you all.
Thank god he's the only one powerful enough in 800 years of harnessing the actual power while no one else can even dream of doing it

While your black blade chaser champ struggled to keep up with nerfed Sanji even after full recovery and hasnt wake up after occasional asspull plot consolation CoC infusion for 10 minutes oh my the damaji:funky:

Luffy Downplayers = insecure zorotards, lol they trying so hard to downplay Luffy.
they wish their fav character is the one who's having that bigger revamp. :josad:

watch them make pitty theories like..

grim reaper = power boost, when in reality grim reaper = him dying:milaugh:

zolo will come to hell and meet ryuma, then will wake up with black blade, yes i agree and he will also have bankai :kobeha:

but hey they are really convince with their own B'S they truly believe after zolo wakes up he will receive a un imaginable power up
and will going to kill kaido
like camon zolo ain't no fcking saiyan that everytime he takes a near death beating he will wake up and received power boost.:suresure:
he was only able to fight after is failed attemp to cut kaido, because of mink sperm injected into him.

Have Luffybros ever coped more than now? :risitameh:
I guess "Luffy having the worst fruit" turning into Luffy having the most ridiculous fruit broke you all.
Nope because the fruit is only good if you have :
- Creativity (as for Gum2)
- Can control the awakening and not lose your mind
- Can awaken it ( no one did in 800 yrs)

Whereas your fav gets granted swords which increase his AP just because he was there
Even worse one if them have the Haki of the only man who made a scar to Kaido

Zoro got magical Swords since loguetown just to compete with the cook

Nope because the fruit is only good if you have :
- Creativity (as for Gum2)
- Can control the awakening and not lose your mind
- Can awaken it ( no one did in 800 yrs)

Whereas your fav gets granted swords which increase his AP just because he was there
Even worse one if them have the Haki of the only man who made a scar to Kaido

Zoro got magical Swords since loguetown just to compete with the cook
too much power up too much fainting. ZOro is like manny pacquiao of Onepiece he holds the longest sleep time in the ring. :suresure:

atleast he was not concious to see the man he wanted to beat so bad, getting toyed by his boss. :josad:

Last edited: