Speculations Luffy gets Kitetsu

Keep in mind Luffy got the shadow of a swordsman in order to pull that off. He’d probably need a lot of practice to get to that level.

That’s another reason why I don’t see him ever using a sword seriously. Not even ToS. :catsweat:
Nah yeah it wasn’t really luffy tho I still think it’d be cool if he eventually got good enough for some of the basics

Nightmare luffy using it could be a hint to the future of luffy’s abilities. If franky can use a sword I don’t see why luffy can’t be just as skilled
Plus the hole joyboy/nika, Roger, and shanks

Keep in mind Luffy got the shadow of a swordsman in order to pull that off. He’d probably need a lot of practice to get to that level.

That’s another reason why I don’t see him ever using a sword seriously. Not even ToS. :catsweat:
Is that true? Jesus you have a fantastic memory.
Post automatically merged:

I admit it.

I WANT to see Luffy using a jeweled sword. It's fitting.

However... he fell flat. Very flat in his performance with one. I NEVER want to see him use one again.... that was straight up disrespectful what he did to that sword. It even pissed off Zoro.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Nah yeah it wasn’t really luffy tho I still think it’d be cool if he eventually got good enough for some of the basics

Nightmare luffy using it could be a hint to the future of luffy’s abilities. If franky can use a sword I don’t see why luffy can’t be just as skilled
Franky can't use a sword tho his robot just happens to have one all he did with it was spin in circles

Is that true? Jesus you have a fantastic memory.
Post automatically merged:

I admit it.

I WANT to see Luffy using a jeweled sword. It's fitting.

However... he fell flat. Very flat in his performance with one. I NEVER want to see him use one again.... that was straight up disrespectful what he did to that sword. It even pissed of Zoro.
It’d be cool to see Luffy make balloon swords with Gear 5! :lusnipe:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭

Shanks and Roger are going to be surpassed by Zoro though.

Zoro wants to be the strongest among all sword users, not among all people who consider themselves swordsmen. Even King who didn't consider himself a swordsman was a stepping stone for Zoro to grow stronger.

Luffy using a sword and not considering himself a swordsman doesn't actually matter for Zoro's dream.

Zoro wants to be the strongest among all sword users, not among all people who consider themselves swordsmen. Even King who didn't consider himself a swordsman was a stepping stone for Zoro to grow stronger.

Luffy using a sword and not considering himself a swordsman doesn't actually matter for Zoro's dream.
Holy chit that may be true just like how Shanks isn't necessarily a swordsman... and Mihawk is considered the WSS.

NOTE: THIS IS NOT A DEBATE ABOUT IF SHANKS CAN BEAT MIHAWK PLEASE DONT START THAT SHIT HERE

Franky can't use a sword tho his robot just happens to have one all he did with it was spin in circles
He has named flying slashes

Not everyone zoro fights is a swordsman. He can fight non swordsman
He’s fighting Lucci now even

Zoro will become the wss
That doesn’t change the fact that not everyone with a sword is a swordman or that zoro doesn’t need to surpass everyone without a sword to become wss. It’s just that fighting strong people makes zoro stronger regardless

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Zoro will become the wss
That doesn’t change the fact that not everyone with a sword is a swordman or that zoro doesn’t need to surpass everyone without a sword to become wss. It’s just that fighting strong people makes zoro stronger regardless
Zoro wants to be the strongest among all those that wield a sword, not necessarily among all those that call themselves swordsmen.

His first big fight Cabaji was using a lot of acrobatics and silly circus tricks.

Kaku was a giraffe zoan.

He’s fighting Lucci now even
Lucci is not Zoro's big fight this arc.

Zoans just use flying sword techniques via their claws... it's the same domain of techniques.

You counter flying claw techniques the same way you counter flying sword techniques...

Zoro's journey involves fighting skilled swordsman. Let's not get that mixed up. His goal isn't somebody who is just using a sword, but rather the single strongest swordsman.

Zoro fighting people who don't exclusively use swordsmanship is just permitting him practice against his end-goal. For example, the zoans performed a lot of zig-zag slashing techniques and it allowed Zoro to gain a better understanding of how to defend against them.

Zoro wants to be the strongest among all those that wield a sword, not necessarily among all those that call themselves swordsmen.

His first big fight Cabaji was using a lot of acrobatics and silly circus tricks.

Kaku was a giraffe zoan.

Lucci is not Zoro's big fight this arc.
No he’s going to be the strongest swordsman not stronger than anyone that can use a sword. Using a sword doesn’t make you a swordsman. Franky isn’t a stronger swordsman than brook even if he’s overall stronger

? Okay
They’re still fighting and zoro will become stronger because of it. It doesn’t matter whether zoro’s opponents pre mihawk are swordsman or not

I mean this without irony, after 1094 there is no version of events where Luffy will ever get Shodai. With the reveal of Saturn, it is basically 100% confirmed that Nusjuro has that fucking sword. Zoro IS gonna fight that guy and take his sword. Which, depending on how strong Saturn turns out to be has some insane implications on it own.

Oda cannot write Zoro keeping his WORST sword grade-wise and rejecting the highest grated sword he ever held to his fucking captain, even peak Oda at his worst wont Luffy get a better sword than any of the swords Zoro has just for some stupid fucking Roger similarity.

Legit anybody who is still questioning "what will happen with Kitetsu" is acting in bad faith to me at this point. It is a fucking SWORD! Zoro has a room on the ship to store it! And even if he didn't he could CASUALLY carry four swords with him if he so chose. Why does ANYTHING have to happen with Kitetsu for Zoro to pick up a stronger blade?