Current Events Luffy had a bounty greater than the total supernova bounties that are on the roof

Sanji statement > your headcanon, easy rival measured by his CoO = knocked out after tested his suit = no news of P1 until Onigashima >>>> "knocking out" Apoo who is fightning like nothing already.

No black color = no Haki until proven otherwise.

You didn't debunk anything with your mental gymnastics lmao.
2200 is 20 points higher than 2180, 0,92% more. That's all. That was the intent of the author with those numbers. And he gave the fruit to Kaku so that difference would remain.
Nope, Page One was never knocked out. Sanji just ran away. Show me the panel of a knocked out P1 or stop quoting me.

Then Page One didn’t use Haki to defend himself either and Chopper did more damage to a Hakiless Queen than Sanji did to a Hakiless P1.

Wrong. Doriki measures physical strength. Kaku had a higher physical strength than Jabra before he ate his DF and without even using his main weapon. Kaku was stronger by a good amount. And also it’s been 15 years since Enies Lobby, it’s time to move on. Like I said and you ignored:

After that, Zoro knocked Sanji out with the hilt of his sword, took all of Luffy's pain, became a Supernova while Sanji didn't, trained with Mihawk, zero-diffed an opponent that gave Luffy trouble while Sanji broke his leg against someone Law zero-diffed, beat an arc villain Hody while Sanji had to tag team someone in that same arc, beat Pica and clashed with an admiral while Sanji got zero-diffed by Doffy, and Zoro then won against multiple Supernova while Sanji couldn't even put down Page One.

Nope, Page One was never knocked out. Sanji just ran away. Show me the panel of a knocked out P1 or stop quoting me.

Then Page One didn’t use Haki to defend himself either and Chopper did more damage to a Hakiless Queen than Sanji did to a Hakiless P1.

Wrong. Doriki measures physical strength. Kaku had a higher physical strength than Jabra before he ate his DF and without even using his main weapon. Kaku was stronger by a good amount. And also it’s been 15 years since Enies Lobby, it’s time to move on. Like I said and you ignored:
His statement and the context is enough to prove that

Sanji was testing his suit functions, he proceded to knock him out after that. Chopper did the same as Luffy vs Garp with his strongest attack, good for him.

The fuck author cares about if one uses a weapon, or a DF or whatever. He established the powerlvls there via those points, that's all. He didn't care at all about anything else. It was a good system to measure their power precisely because of that, because it does not make sense in the first place because of those extra variables.

Last edited by a moderator:
His statement and the context is enough to prove that dumbass.

Sanji was testing his suit functions, he proceded to knock him out after that. Chopper did the same as Luffy vs Garp with his strongest attack, good for him.

The fuck author cares about if one uses a weapon, or a DF or whatever. He established the powerlvls there via those points, that's all. He didn't care at all about anything else. It was a good system to measure their power precisely because of that, because it does not make sense in the first place because of those extra variables.
No lmfao it’s not. Oda wouldn’t have said the only ones to get hurt were Kyoshiro’s henchmen if P1 was knocked out.

What does Sanji testing daddy’s suit have to do with anything? Chopper’s AP > Sanji’s AP

Are you saying Zoro is equally strong with zero swords as he is with three swords? Kaku has a higher Doriki than Jabra AND uses swords on top of that, it’s not even a competition. Jabra gets washed. There’s a reason only Lucci and Kaku are part of the CP0. And stop ignoring everything that I listed that happened after EL. Why is your only argument for Zoro = Sanji from 15 years ago?

No lmfao it’s not. Oda wouldn’t have said the only ones to get hurt were Kyoshiro’s henchmen if P1 was knocked out.

What does Sanji testing daddy’s suit have to do with anything? Chopper’s AP > Sanji’s AP

Are you saying Zoro is equally strong with zero swords as he is with three swords? Kaku has a higher Doriki than Jabra AND uses swords on top of that, it’s not even a competition. Jabra gets washed. There’s a reason only Lucci and Kaku are part of the CP0. And stop ignoring everything that I listed that happened after EL. Why is your only argument for Zoro = Sanji from 15 years ago?
So Drake was sent after Soba Mask because he defeated some fodders? Lmaoooooooooooooo.

Testing = you don't go seriously. Chopper's strongest attack = doing the same as prets Luffy to Garp. Like someone should be a complete retard to not see the difference.

And Jabra uses Tekkai continuosly, that's like having a weapon lmao and that the douriki couldn't measure it at all. Like I said, the author didn't care at all about the details. His intent was to establish the powerlvl in the crew and he did it via his own rival in CP9 and by giving them numbers.
Everything else is pure headcanon and mental gymnastics

Last edited by a moderator:
So Drake was sent after Soba Mask because he defeated some fodders? Lmaoooooooooooooo.

Testing = you don't go seriously. Chopper's strongest attack = doing the same as prets Luffy to Garp. Like someone should be a complete retard to not see the difference.

And Jabra uses Tekkai continuosly, that's like having a weapon lmao and that the douriki couldn't measure it at all. Like I said, the author didn't care at all about the details. His intent was to establish the powerlvl in the crew and he did it via his own rival in CP9 and by giving them numbers.
Everything else is pure headcanon and mental gymnastics by Zorotards side.
He was sent after Soba Mask for all the destruction caused, it's not that hard to understand.

One slap isn't Chopper's strongest attack. The fact remains that his AP feat this chapter is greater than any Sanji AP feat.

No, using Tekkai continuously is nothing like having a weapon, it literally depends on Doriki. Anyone with a higher Doriki can break through his Tekkai so Kaku would have no problem doing that. Kaku had a higher base strength than Jabra and used swords on top of that, he was washing Jabra.

And I see that you accepted defeat by once again refusing to acknowledge anything that happened after Enies Lobby. If I was a candy, I would be stuck in 2005 too considering that's when his last solo victory was.

Good thing that bounties are possibly very relative when it comes to power levels. Or else he would be definable as a God.

But the fact he is the MC and alleged future Pirate King made Oda have him take the highter route and hence involved in the biggest bounty-raising events by a long shot.

He was sent after Soba Mask for all the destruction caused, it's not that hard to understand.

One slap isn't Chopper's strongest attack. The fact remains that his AP feat this chapter is greater than any Sanji AP feat.

No, using Tekkai continuously is nothing like having a weapon, it literally depends on Doriki. Anyone with a higher Doriki can break through his Tekkai so Kaku would have no problem doing that. Kaku had a higher base strength than Jabra and used swords on top of that, he was washing Jabra.

And I see that you accepted defeat by once again refusing to acknowledge anything that happened after Enies Lobby. If I was a candy, I would be stuck in 2005 too considering that's when his last solo victory was.
He was sent because anyone else wouldn't be enough for someone who defeated P1.

Same attack as in GI (Chopper) = his strongest.

Lmao, after the timeskip, despite his awesome master the WoRlD sTroNgESt sWOrdsmAn, Zoro was portrayed alongside Sanji who trained with okamas and Ivankov against the Pacifista.
Yeah, I know it's hard, poor Zorotards. Imagine it, the guy who cooks and is not a "fighter" in the crew, who didn't train like him prets, who not uses his hands, who trained with some freaks is the same lvl as their idol supreme Roronoa Zoro.
:gokulaugh:

He was sent because anyone else wouldn't be enough for someone who defeated P1.

Same attack as in GI (Chopper) = his strongest.

Lmao, after the timeskip, despite his awesome master the WoRlD sTroNgESt sWOrdsmAn, Zoro was portrayed alongside Sanji who trained with okamas and Ivankov against the Pacifista.
Yeah, I know it's hard, poor Zorotards. Imagine it, the guy who cooks and is not a "fighter" in the crew, who didn't train like him prets, who not uses his hands, who trained with some freaks is the same lvl as their idol supreme Roronoa Zoro.
:gokulaugh:
Stop with the head canon. There was no panel showing a knocked out P1 or a character saying he got knocked out. There was a panel of a character listing everyone who got hurt with P1 not being mentioned. I understand you're desperate for a Sanji W but making things up ain't it.

A simple slap from Chopper led to a bigger AP feat than anything Sanji has done.

Zoro was not portrayed alongside Sanji post-TS, I don't know where you got this idea from. One zero-diffed one of Doffy's commanders while the other broke his leg against one of Doffy's commanders. One is getting Yonko feats on the rooftop, while the other is jobbing as usual.