Current Events Luffy had a bounty greater than the total supernova bounties that are on the roof

He already has done stuff and he will do more in the near future. I can also guarantee you he won't be getting carried around like a sack of shit by Killer after :vistalaugh:
And what kind of stuff he do? And i can guarantee you that the so called "sack of shit" will outshines kid in every other aspects except talking big with no proof..

I wonder caribou is right all along :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Why are Kidd and Zoro fans fighting in this thread?
:choppawhat:

We're supposed to be allies against the insane Luffy wank that suggests Luffy is above the other 4 SN combined.
:goyea:
Well I'm also luffy fans :cheers:
And I'll admit luffy is overrated, he is not much better than the rest of the 4.

It must have just been a basic club strike then. Law teleported Luffy once when Kaido was about to slam his club into his face.
talking about when Luffy told Law to Teleport Kinemon and others ? that was Luffy himself dodging the strike and then red rocking (Luffy speicifically told Law to teleport others, because he knew he could dodge it on his own)

talking about when Luffy told Law to Teleport Kinemon and others ? that was Luffy himself dodging the strike and then red rocking (Luffy speicifically told Law to teleport others, because he knew he could dodge it on his own)
after zoro cut the fire attack of big mom kaido came behind luffy and tried to cheap shot him then law teleported his ass

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
No, after Luffy barely dodged Thunder Bagua, Kaido tried to strike him again and Law teleported him away.

Last edited:
zoro with no fs reacts better than fs userr condom luffy
Yeah, because right after he halfy dodged a near FS surpassing Thunder Bagua another emperor of the sea continued to attack him instantly.

You guys though... "Super reaction speed" Zoro is completely unable to even fight base Kaido. I hope you don't forget that.

Luffy is the only one who can actually fight them for a while in a 1on1.
He's the only one who CAN be the key player there, but because he needs support, he's obviously useless... Solid logic. Smh big time

Yeah, because right after he halfy dodged a near FS surpassing Thunder Bagua another emperor of the sea continued to attack him instantly.

You guys though... "Super reaction speed" Zoro is completely unable to even fight base Kaido. I hope you don't forget that.

Luffy is the only one who can actually fight them for a while in a 1on1.
He's the only one who CAN be the key player there, but because he needs support, he's obviously useless... Solid logic. Smh big time
zoro dodges bagua with eyes closed after all he reacts better than fs user luffy

No, after Luffy barely dodged Thunder Bagua, Kaido tried to strike him again and Law teleported him away.
No?
Kaido swung at him, Law teleported the scabbards away, while Luffy dodged and stomped him into the ground with his Red Roc.
Afterwards he halfy dodged his thunder bagua, you know that stuff, that only he can dodge out of all the supernovas on the roof, when Big Mom instantly attacked him with a big ass Fireball named attack.
You don't say.. He needed support while dealing with two Yonkou named attacks in a row?
Definitely weaksauce, am I right?

You can do better than that, mate.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No?
Kaido swung at him, Law teleported the scabbards away, while Luffy dodged and stomped him into the ground with his Red Roc.
Afterwards he halfy dodged his thunder bagua, you know that stuff, that only he can dodge out of all the supernovas on the roof, when Big Mom instantly attacked him with a big ass Fireball named attack.
You don't say.. He needed support while dealing with two Yonkou named attacks in a row?

Bruh luffys pussy ass wasted ALL HIS HAKI to do minimal damage to kaido.
If zoro put ALL his haki in an attack he'd kill both of them

No?

he almost got raped by kaido s club if law wasn t there after zoro cut big mom fire attack

he almost got raped by kaido s club if law wasn t there after zoro cut big mom fire attack
Again.. That's two yonks coming at him. What's so difficult to understand about this?

Who do you think looks better in that kinda situation? The guy who's inbetween those attacks or the ones who play support from a safe distance?
That's the key difference. They are his support, cause he's the only one who's even able to put up a fight in the first place.
Post automatically merged:

Bruh luffys pussy ass wasted ALL HIS HAKI to do minimal damage to kaido.
If zoro put ALL his haki in an attack he'd kill both of them
That just goes to show how out of this world tanky Kaido is. For that same Combo other top tiers would have needed 10lives to take it. It's just Kaido. High risk stuff is ass if he can just take it.

And Attack power like always is the only thing that matters, cause everyone joyfully runs into a Swordsman high end moves.

In reality he would be out cold after getting speedblitzed by Thunder Bagua and he would not even be able to reach Dragon Kaido without Law's support in the first place.
BTW I never said that Zoro can't damage or mortally wound them. It's just that you need certain qualities to even stand on front of them, qualities that only Luffy has, thus he's the key player, who gets the support, not gives it.

Last edited:
So far to be honest Luffy really has the best performance on the roof.

Moreover, Luffy was the most targeted by BM and Kaido because he seems to be the trump card of the fight.