General & Others Luffy has no rivals and what do you think about it

Kid is very weak compared to Luffy, individually and EVEN MORE COLLECTIVELY (his crew is many levels below, even if he recruits one of the calamities and two tobiroppo, if Yamato joins the SH she must solo Kid's crew alone)
Law appears to be more of a subordinate than a rival.
Teach is a villain and antagonist
Luffy's generation sucks, will have the greatest man of all time, but he with 0 rivals and no one coming to his feet
Zoro and Kid have a lot of fans is not just for individual characters, it's because there are people who see the need for some rival of Luffy. Luffy has no rivals, that's very annoying

Change my opinion if you disagree please

Luffy is alot stronger than kid and law now but i do think theyll eventually be able to catch up
Imo luffy will peak faster and first with it it just talkin the other 2 a little longer to reach their full potential

Same with koby imo but on the marines side
Maybe smoker but it depends how hes portrayed next time we really see him

All the yonko are kinda rivals to luffy but i don't think they'll be relevant in the next generation to make room for the new guys

I think it's because once his journey is done crew will dismantle and he will likely not be part of a new crew. I still hope he won't die.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Luffy has lots of rivals. It's just that almost none of them except Blackbeard can compete with him. The only person in his generation who comes close to challenging him happened to be his own underling.

Rivals don't need to be relative in power, they just need to seek the same thing, becoming Pirate King is one of the most common goals in the manga, so Luffy has lots of rivals.

Kid is very weak compared to Luffy, individually and EVEN MORE COLLECTIVELY (his crew is many levels below, even if he recruits one of the calamities and two tobiroppo, if Yamato joins the SH she must solo Kid's crew alone)
Law appears to be more of a subordinate than a rival.
Teach is a villain and antagonist
Luffy's generation sucks, will have the greatest man of all time, but he with 0 rivals and no one coming to his feet
Zoro and Kid have a lot of fans is not just for individual characters, it's because there are people who see the need for some rival of Luffy. Luffy has no rivals, that's very annoying

Change my opinion if you disagree please
Luffy had jumped away from his rivals and peers regarding combat. Powerscaling-wise has new rivals now, The Emperors themselves. But Oda may maintain that rival facade of Luffy with Law and Kidd using Luffy's childlike mentality, also making gags and mistakes all the time in combat whenever it's not the battle against the arc bosses.

Teach is his rival, SNs were always throwaway characters to make Luffy look better, Shaky said as much about Kid at the time lol.
Roger's only real rival was Garp, Rocks and WB (to less of an extent because the rivalry grew after the most serious battle of his life against Rocks).
Roger's will has been left to Luffy, Garp's will has been left to Luffy. Rock's will has been left to BB.