Character Discussion Luffy is going to be so cool with his new trio.

Who’s who bragged about himself. Lucci was also once equal to Jabra, but Lucci surpassed him as well.

WG had Kalifla in charge of Pluton an ancient weapon.

Sasaki has haki. Armament and observation.
Mate, WW has better feats and might seriously be the 3rd strongest guy in the crew after K/Q.

The strongest Vet in BM's crew was beaten in the same way as Jack.

Mate, WW has better feats and might seriously be the 3rd strongest guy in the crew after K/Q.

The strongest Vet in BMs crew was given very special hype as being the first born as well as a possible replacement for BM.

Who’s who is literally just a Tobi roppo portrayed alongside Black Maria and Sasaki

Jimbe high differ Whos who, who is about equal to Sasaki. Franky also high diffed his opponent.

Jozu and Marco are similar level as both got terribly injured when they got distracted while fighting admirals but Whitebeard was beating his admiral
How the hell do you get jinbe high diffed WW? Franky struggled alot more than jinbe so how can both be high diff? Franky used everything and had to lose his general to win. Jinbe just had to start fighting seriously and wasn't pushed anywhere near his limit.

WB got a hole in his stomach from being distracted that would eventually have killed him. Even you trying to not pick would mean Marco jozu and wb are the same level to you if you think jinbe and Franky are. Im not seeing how you think they are the same level when :
1. Jinbe beat a similar level opponent significantly easier.
2. BM treating jinbe as a big lost to her for leaving.
3. Kidd and law getting highly shocked that jinbe was joining the sh's.
4. The world viewing him as a strong pirate.

What does Franky have at all to compete with jinbe's portrayals or feats? And again fighting similar opponents doesn't mean they are the same level especially when jinbe won alot easier than Franky did.

Jimbe high differ Whos who, who is about equal to Sasaki. Franky also high diffed his opponent.

Jozu and Marco are similar level as both got terribly injured when they got distracted while fighting admirals but Whitebeard was beating his admiral
Are you for real? Jinbei tanked WW's best attack with his un-haki'd face as a flex. He did almost nothing to him. That fight was one of the most one sided beatings a strawhat has ever given in a serious match. Even CP0 said they doubt WW will survive the night since he's facing Jinbei. That was a low diff.
Would be cool but there won't be a new Monster Trio with Zoro, Sanji and Yamato. The OG would still be Luffy, Zoro, Sanji no matter what. And what's up with people said Yamato won't join the SH? It has been established that Yamato will obviously gonna join the SH.

Lmao. I don't think positioning matters.
Yeah, there's a surprisingly large crowd of people still in denial. Mostly people who either staked their entire reputation on another character joining the crew or are scared that she's stronger than their favorite.

Last edited:
Dude stop it jinbe mid diffed a opponent as strong if not stronger than Franky's but it took everything Franky had even losing his general to win. Jinbe would body Franky you can't be serious rn. If you truly believe Franky and jinbe are the same level because they fought similar opponents then you'd have to agree jozu Marco and wb are similar level because they all fought admirals.
Jimbei only settled for Who's-Who because Jack was already taken by a side character. It's no different from Sanji settling as Luffy's backup for Satori (Skypiea's "Blueno") over fighting Shura because Wyper took him.

Jimbei only settled for Who's-Who because Jack was already taken by a side character. It's no different from Sanji settling as Luffy's backup for Satori (Skypiea's "Blueno") over fighting Shura because Wyper took him.
I'm not saying jinbe is weak or on WW level. Tell the other guy that's acting like jinbe and Franky are the same level. Obviously jinbe would need to fight someone and he fought what looked like the strongest tobbi roppo

I'm not saying jinbe is weak or on WW level. Tell the other guy that's acting like jinbe and Franky are the same level. Obviously jinbe would need to fight someone and he fought what looked like the strongest tobbi roppo
Seems Jimbei gets downplayed a lot by Sanji fans in response to Zoro fans who start trolling with the Jimbei > Sanji takes

I think the gap between Sanji and Jimbei is bigger than the gap between Zoro and Sanji but not by that much...there's no way Jimbei is being low diffed by Sanji imo

Seems Jimbei gets downplayed a lot by Sanji fans in response to Zoro fans who start trolling with the Jimbei > Sanji takes

I think the gap between Sanji and Jimbei is bigger than the gap between Zoro and Sanji but not by that much...there's no way Jimbei is being low diffed by Sanji imo
I can get that but imo I just don't see Sanji as alot stronger than jinbe. I think Sanji would need high diff to beat jinbe.

I thought Yamato was joining like a year ago, but Wano's almost over and she barely interacted with the crew, has no real notable bond with Luffy, has spent the entire arc with Momo, and has basically done nothing of note. At this point I just don't think she's going to be a Strawhat

A admiral would mid diff a yc1 and the post was the current sh's. Sanji himself isn't that much stronger than jinbe for someone to just ignore him and act like the sh's have have a yonko like crew when they don't. Yc1 on a yonko crew is the second strongest while the eos sh's that's the 5th strongest. So he's going to be with the upper echelon of the sh's not the lower.
Post automatically merged:

Dude stop it jinbe mid diffed a opponent as strong if not stronger than Franky's but it took everything Franky had even losing his general to win. Jinbe would body Franky you can't be serious rn. If you truly believe Franky and jinbe are the same level because they fought similar opponents then you'd have to agree jozu Marco and wb are similar level because they all fought admirals.
Mid diff a Yc1? No admiral has shown to be able to mid diff Marco lol. We saw at Marineford that Marco could give a lot of trouble to any admiral, even Ben Beckman stopped Kizaru.

Sanji without his PU, was weaker than Jimbei or equal, with his new PU, he is much more stronger than Jimbei.
Post automatically merged:

Who's Who "about equal to Sasaki". When will you stop saying dumb shit?

WW is on a whole other level. He compared his talents to Rob Lucci and WG had him in charge of Gomu Gomu. Did Sasaki even show basic Haki?
Well, WW is compared to Lucci since both were part of the same group, they will never compare Sasaki with Lucci since they are different, yet still compared Sasiki with WW.

I dont know who is stronger, but my bet is on WW.

Luffy is going to get even cooler with the new Commander Trio he'll receive after Wano.

Yamato is not joining. It's disrespectful to suggest a new trio and disregard the newest ACTUAL crewmate in Jinbe.
Yamato won't have a chance to be solidified as the 4th strongest member of the crew because of what Elbaf will bring...

We are not ready for God Usopp's ascension.
:finally:

WW seemed to be the most hyped to challenge a Lead Performer.

My Rankings of Topi Roppo:
WW
Sasaki / X Drake
Black Maria / Ulti
P1

Could WW defeat Jack? Maybe...He has a strong case having the Six Powers, Haki, and being compared to Rob Lucci. Jack is a tank but slow to react to fast attacks.