Current Events Luffy is the cause of Zoro's injuries

The point is BM being there and they facing 2 Yonkos instead of only one. Without BM no Hakai. Would be 5v1 against Kaido and Zoro would have already killed him.

@stairs-kun thanks for quoting me. Could you remind me what chapter Zoro advices Luffy about BM?
Ok I do think if big mom wasn't thre kaido wouldn't have toyed with them like he did at first & with a serious kaido from the get go I can see him injuring everyone badly and zoro most likely would still take the most damage because luffy would do stupid stupid shit like get distracted or something ,& zoro would have to bail him out , so regardless I can still see zoro being in a bad shape,

& its 814

Ok I do think if big mom wasn't thre kaido wouldn't have toyed with them like he did at first & with a serious kaido from the get go I can see him injuring everyone badly and zoro most likely would still take the most damage because luffy would do stupid stupid shit like get distracted or something ,& zoro would have to bail him out , so regardless I can still see zoro being in a bad shape,

& its 814
If Zoro is tanking Hakai he is tanking Kaido's weak Adv CoC blows.

Inb4 someone saying Sanji is the one that causes Zoro's injuries because Sanji bought Big Mom to Wano instead of killing her with a poison cake.......

When Oda write Big Mom what did think o am curious.
But Sanji cares just innocent people that moment.
Tha real question why BM follow Sanji ?
Jinbei declared Fishman Island Rebellious against BM.
The most funny thing is How one yonkou (conqueror of the sea) punish rebellious ısland.
There are so many unconsistency thing.

without Zoro blocking Hakai the arc ends in that chapter as Law, Luffy, Kidd and Killer would all be dead now. Law would not be able to shamble anyone if Zoro did not buy him enough time.
twist and turn, Zoro blocked the strongest attack to date.

everyone on the roof had to protect Luffy from himself and the idiot still got himself knocked out twice.