Current Events Luffy is the cause of Zoro's injuries

I think authors premise is its Luffys retardation that put them in the situation they are in.

Had Luffy not provoked Meme, Meme won't have been in Wano, Zoro and Luffy woulda defeated Kaido by now, then go to WCI, defeat Meme as well and get Sanji back.
Yeah and I was agreeing with him. For me any situation, dangerous or not, that the straw hats are in are because of Luffy since he is the captain, he has the final decision.

Thing is Zoro isn't a coward anyway so he went up there knowing perfectly what could happen. So I don't understand the complain. Nobody's complaining about Usopp having his skull cracked for example.

Besides, Zoro's words about Big Mom was said before he knew the whole plot, after knowing more, he was fine with it and didn't complain either when he heard Big Mom was in Wano.

Imo, the author is targeting Luffy for no reason, just pointed it out.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Zoro tackled Hakai and the whole reason why he ended up so messed up with his bones is presumably to ascribe to the explosion because it does not seem logical to think simply stalling it would break his bones expecially when a barrier was presumably set, and even if it's wasn't it doesn't look like... feasible.

I wonder if Wano should have come before WCI? That way Luffy and Zoro could tag team Kaido first and then Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji could have gone after Big Mom next.

I really love severely injured Zoro. If Oda has Zoro getting extremely injured by two Yonko in order to make me happy, then that is fine by me 😆. I am not upset that Zoro had to protect Luffy. I am more upset that Luffy showed more concern to Kinemon than Zoro.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I wonder if Wano should have come before WCI? That way Luffy and Zoro could tag team Kaido first and then Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji could have gone after Big Mom next.

I really love severely injured Zoro. If Oda has Zoro getting extremely injured by two Yonko in order to make me happy, then that is fine by me 😆. I am not upset that Zoro had to protect Luffy. I am more upset that Luffy showed more concern to Kinemon than Zoro.
I guess they were not ready yet since Luffy had yet to learn FS but not much would of changed for Zoro on the other flip of the coin I guess, the Grandmaster is that flamboyant. :zosmug:

Zoro tanked Hakai. Not fully but tanked. Luffy just thought in running away not even helping him. Zoro > Luffy. No question about it.
You couldn't even call that a tank cuz Zoro didn't actually take the hit. Law teleported him out before that happened. He tried to block it and nearly got wiped out in the process.:okay:

Zoro stepped up first to give up his life to save everyone else's. What would it look like if Luffy had ignored Zoro's sacrifice and risked it all by trying to help him? They would both either die or be severely damage in the process.

It's a silly question especially everything was riding on you winning the fight against two Yonko. It would be stupid to jump in when you know the chances of you getting out alive are slim as is. It's like saying just because your friend jumped off a cliff that you should do it too.

But you know it's expected given that Zoro doesn't actually have anything over Luffy. So you have to keep coming up with dumb rationalizations to try and make Luffy look bad.

Last edited: