General & Others Luffy is the only shounen main character who's always the most popular in ALL the polls

No i mean the difference between first and second is Close like the poll you mentioned 8794 (Law) to 9183(Luffy).

Luffy doesnt win by huge differences its always small.
I mean the top few are always pretty close disregarding the world wide poll.

And Luffys just the most popular and always has and will be. Yes Zoro Law and Sanji are also popular, but none are as popular as Luffy.

I have no idea why condom version of gary stu get such popularity. For me, he's just a trash character. A chosen one who wants to be the chosen one? What's the point of the story.

I have no idea why condom version of gary stu get such popularity. For me, he's just a trash character. A chosen one who wants to be the chosen one? What's the point of the story.
Even worse than trash like greencuck Coronoa robot can be so much popular. Ironically people calling Luffy chosen one are choosing as a favorite who is another chosen one and Gary stu version of cucks just because he has constipation face, lol. At this point, it ain't surprising.

I mean the top few are always pretty close disregarding the world wide poll.

And Luffys just the most popular and always has and will be. Yes Zoro Law and Sanji are also popular, but none are as popular as Luffy.
Yes they are not as popular as Luffy but they are still close.

Luffy has 1.6 mil and Zoro has 1.4 mil on the last poll and Nami has 1 mil. Luffy needs to be 1.8 so that even the 2nd character shouldnt be close to him.

Like i said before popularity polls doesnt have a meaning for me except Drake and BM and we saw how they handled. :josad: