Future Events Luffy should not be getting back up after this

It's probably setting up one final power-up, form or attack.
I could see him being down for a few minutes to allow Kaido to:
1. Get a flashback
2. Bonk CP0
3. Regain full control of Onigashima so the flower capital people can finally freaking notice it lmao

1. Was already running out of steam, had to gather his last forces for one last attack
  2. took Kaido's strongest attack directly afterwards
  3. Parallels to how Oden was defeated
He is knocked out, at least for a little bit.
So you concluded that he is out which I agree with but we need to see him actually be knocked out then start complaining. I mean even Kidd and Law thought they had BM and she kept going, you never really know until it happens; just saying.

1. Said that this G4 will be his last, he has no more power left
  2. Had to keep his G4 from running out of steam, gather his remaining strength for one last attack
  3. Got knocked out from a full power Bagua afterwards
If next chapter Luffy gets up, I call BS.
If Luffy gets any form of powerup so far into the fight, I call BS.
If someone comes in and stalls Kaido AGAIN(CP0 guy is a 1 shot), for Luffy to recover it would be a goddamm joke and Oda is not someone to do the same thing twice.

So i'ts interesting how Oda will handle this. His friend, who knows how Wano will end said that it will have an unexpected ending, so let's see. What do you guys think?
Someone will need to stall Kaido maybe it will be Yamato again who is just below the rooftop if she can notice Luffy has run out of haki. Denjiro could make a sudden appearance we have no idea what Oda is planning with him or the third option is Kaido waits for Luffy to recover because of what happened earlier with Oden.

2. Had to keep his G4 from running out of steam, gather his remaining strength for one last attack
If someone comes in and stalls Kaido AGAIN(CP0 guy is a 1 shot), for Luffy to recover it would be a goddamm joke and Oda is not someone to do the same thing twice.

So i'ts interesting how Oda will handle this. His friend, who knows how Wano will end said that it will have an unexpected ending, so let's see. What do you guys think?
Doflamingo awakened after getting beaten, losing almost all his powers and Haki and started fighting stronger, so Oda can do that again, making Luffy awaken and give him power up, that would prove Luffy is not Oden and Luffy is above them :kayneshrug:

Let’s go full in:

1. Luffy is going to be awake and he’ll hear Kaido say he’ll kill him and everyone he holds dear since he couldn’t get the battle he wanted. Out of desperation to protect his crew, Luffy will accidentally awaken his fruit which will give the entire Straw Hats the ability to “bounce back” like Rubber.

2. Sanji and Zoro will be the first to reach the rooftop followed by The others to get us a 9v1

3. The straw hats will fight Kaido off for Luffy until Luffy stands back up.

4. Luffy uses all of his strength for one final Red Hawk with ACoC (Ace callback)

5. Kaido will be thrown from Onigashima and fall onto the flower capitol defeated

6. The people below will cry tears of joy as their prayers were answered.