Future Events Luffy should not be getting back up after this

1. Said that this G4 will be his last, he has no more power left
  2. Had to keep his G4 from running out of steam, gather his remaining strength for one last attack
  3. Got knocked out from a full power Bagua afterwards
If next chapter Luffy gets up, I call BS.
If Luffy gets any form of powerup so far into the fight, I call BS.
If someone comes in and stalls Kaido AGAIN(CP0 guy is a 1 shot), for Luffy to recover it would be a goddamm joke and Oda is not someone to do the same thing twice.

So i'ts interesting how Oda will handle this. His friend, who knows how Wano will end said that it will have an unexpected ending, so let's see. What do you guys think?

Luffy is going to awaken it was referenced this chapter when Kaido said that rubber shouldn’t be able to do this.
The person that will have to worry about Kaido is the CP0 guy until Luffy gets up. Luffy will get another power up and if it’s awakening I don’t think that’s an ass pull.

Luffy is going to awaken it was referenced this chapter when Kaido said that rubber shouldn’t be able to do this.
The person that will have to worry about Kaido is the CP0 guy until Luffy gets up. Luffy will get another power up and if it’s awakening I don’t think that’s an ass pull.
The CP0 guy is an absolute 1 shot for Kaido, he won't stall for shit. If anything it would be Yamato and Momo again
:milaugh:

Did I miss something? Luffy hasn't gotten smaller yet so how do you know he has been knocked out? I can't even see his eyes how the panel is drawn.
  1. Was already running out of steam, had to gather his last forces for one last attack
  2. took Kaido's strongest attack directly afterwards
  3. Parallels to how Oden was defeated
He is knocked out, at least for a little bit.