Powers & Abilities Luffy should start with advcoc not g5?

you have been bringing up the smoke from when Zoro first picked up Enma
This doesn’t matter right… it’s in the manga but it has no meaning whatsoever… it’s just random gibberish Oda scribbled to fill up the panel with noise… maybe he was having a stroke while he drew it… he had multiple strokes over multiple years and each time the stroke hit him while he was drawing Zoro getting fucked by Enma

See.. now the spirit of trolling has come over me since I can’t take anything you say seriously

C

Cruxroux

like mfs claim Zoro using Adv CoC from a lil black lightning which appeared only on enma but they deny the one used against Kizaru with his kick while it has a long ass black lightning right there and Kizaru is Hakiless lmao
It's not even Armanent , there's no coating at all around the leg.
It is AdCoC 🗿.
I negged every example of his so he switched size manipulation and now there's ulti example.

Bro advcoc on g5 is better luffy touched kizaru many times which implies he can punch him
Shitty logic being able to touch someone doesnt mean you can deal full power knock out hit. We see it in many fighting sport like mma , boxing when fighters quite easily start grappling , clinching , holding , yet sometimes for entire match they cant throw full power direct hit to head/chin .

Shitty logic being able to touch someone doesnt mean you can deal full power knock out hit. We see it in many fighting sport like mma , boxing when fighters quite easily start grappling , clinching , holding , yet sometimes for entire match they cant throw full power direct hit to head/chin .
answer this question why did fluffy choose to throw someone who can ply into the ocean rather than punching him with star gun

If oda will always make luffy become useless after g5, the least he can do is make an entertaining fight by making fluffy start with advcoc and when he is out of options he should resort to g5.
I'd say he used G5 too early with Lucci because Oda needed that panel of Vegapunk "contemplating" Nika.

But idk still suck anyway. At least would have him using ACoC and one-shotting Lucci properly.

I'd say he used G5 too early with Lucci because Oda needed that panel of Vegapunk "contemplating" Nika.

But idk still suck anyway. At least would have him using ACoC and one-shotting Lucci properly.
it seems oda wants to draw more g5 attack variants which would be good if done properly

Luffy should be spamming all his advantaged haki and g2/g3 before even trying g4 let along g5. It's just dumb for luffy to waste all his energy before he needs to. Oda he gave luffy the world's best pus in his world but he doesn't like making luffy op and wants him to stay a underdog.

If oda will always make luffy become useless after g5, the least he can do is make an entertaining fight by making fluffy start with advcoc and when he is out of options he should resort to g5.
Thing is, Goofy can only fight Kizaru with Gear5
We saw what happened with Snakeman