General & Others Luffy will beat Kaido, but Zoro will be the one killing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind ZKK but the problem lies on how Oda will deliver it without mocking Zoro. If Zoro kills Kaido while he's down, it will shames on Zoro's code of honor, if Zoro kills Kaido in the last moment along with Luffy or right after Luffy, it would make it look like Luffy never defeats his opponent which overshadowed Luffy's achievement which is something that even Oda have to consider.
Exactly, considering all the focus that Oda gives to Luffy no matter the arc I don't see him diminishing Luffy's first Win vs a Yonkou by getting Zoro further involved.

I don't mind ZKK but the problem lies on how Oda will deliver it without mocking Zoro. If Zoro kills Kaido while he's down, it will shames on Zoro's code of honor, if Zoro kills Kaido in the last moment along with Luffy or right after Luffy, it would make it look like Luffy never defeats his opponent which overshadowed Luffy's achievement which is something that even Oda have to consider.

Zoro wont be just an executioner, because of the oden plot line; maybe luffy defeats Kaido, but Kaido does a "luffy" and bonce back? Zoan df awakening has a mind of their own... what fish spirit resides in the Uo Uo no Mi: Seiryu.. :choppawhat:

How I see it, Luffy will get his shine and the samurai will see Kaido defeated; The problem lies here: Luffy in gear 5th, will have another time limit. When awakened Kaido returns blood lusted, doesnt care about a 1v1 with luffy anymore, use hostages in some way... cue in Zoro. A death Kaido didnt expect. He supposably saw Zoro best, but to actually kill him is a disgrace... Lost to Luffy and then loses his life to his underling. lol cant wait

From Luffy will beat BM and Zoro will kill Kaido to Luffy and Zoro will beat Kaido then Luffy will beat Kaido but Zoro will kill him
Last step is "please Oda let Zoro kill an already defeated, seastone cuffed, lying on the ground Kaido"

Chapter isn't out and people are already coping

Status
Not open for further replies.