• Total voters
Will luffy cut kaido?....well most likely no
:sanmoji:

But i don't think its 100% impossible either. Id give it a good 6% chance

Reasons kinda
  • Luffy is going to be the main one to defeat kaido
  • Luffy is one of the many people carrying odens will to save wano
    • Hes even repping his colors with his orange and purple pants
  • Luffy has been shown holding a sword a lot this arc. Yes i realize wano is the land of swordman
    • Bakura town
    • Multiple volume covers
    • Multiple shonen jump covers
  • He cut oars in thriller bark tho it was because nightmare luffy
    • Kaido kinda look related to them low key too
  • Luffy improvises alot in fights so i can see him trying some dumb shit that somehow works out once
Its not like he'll become a proficient swordsman in the slightest but i can see him managing a single slash

yj

๐Ÿ‘‘YNWA ๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
Luffy when he got the nidai was wavering and swinging it aimlessly heck he was punching with it cos heโ€™s that clueless with it but somehow heโ€™ll cut kaido. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
no way someone with a working brain gets to that conclusion completing ignoring zoro is the main swordsman of the series. the focus on nidai is there to set up zoro taking it. Whether Zoro will cut kaido with it is the real question you should be asking not this nonsense.

Luffy when he got the nidai was wavering and swinging it aimlessly heck he was punching with it cos heโ€™s that clueless with it but somehow heโ€™ll cut kaido. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
no way someone with a working brain gets to that conclusion completing ignoring zoro is the main swordsman of the series. the focus on nidai is there to set up zoro taking it. Whether Zoro will cut kaido with it is the real question you should be asking not this nonsense.
Aint nobody sayin luffy will become a master class swordsman or that zoro wont cut kaido tho...

All im sayin is luffy swinging a sword at kaido and getting lucky landing a hit isn't impossible
Tho yes unlikely