Future Events Luffy will not finally have a rival of his level like Roger with Garp or Whitebeard

One Piece moves forward and Luffy continues to widen the gap between him and the Worst Generation.

They are really too late to catch up with him since Luffy has arrived in the new world he devastates everything in his path leaving no room for competition.

I don't think Oda wants to give Luffy a rival.

@Zowo @bennbeckman @Aknolagon @Sadistic Senpai @minamoto @rerere @Lukegranders @Pantheos @ReggieZoldyck21 @Luffy is the mc @MarineHQ62 @Switch @Law-sama @Finalbeta @Grade12 @Fenaker @playa4321 @Albino ๐Ÿ‘‘ @Guan Yu @stormylife @Flame Donuts @Wade Wilson DP-san @comrade @AdmiralKinyagi @KINGKONGGUN15

One Piece moves forward and Luffy continues to widen the gap between him and the Worst Generation.

They are really too late to catch up with him since Luffy has arrived in the new world he devastates everything in his path leaving no room for competition.

@Zowo @bennbeckman @Aknolagon @Sadistic Senpai @minamoto @rerere @Lukegranders @Pantheos @ReggieZoldyck21 @Luffy is the mc @MarineHQ62 @Switch @Law-sama @Finalbeta @Grade12 @Fenaker @playa4321 @Albino ๐Ÿ‘‘ @Guan Yu @stormylife @Flame Donuts @Wade Wilson DP-san @comrade @AdmiralKinyagi @KINGKONGGUN15
This has been obvious for a long time. One Piece isnโ€™t DBZ.

Luffy is the pirate Christ.

Zowo

cry
โ€Ž

bb exists
kidd and law are mid anyways

Luffy only true rival is BB. Law and Kidd are some sort of fanservice in the end. It was obvious at the end of Dressrosa: law becomes Luffy cheerleader so Kidd's fate could not be so different. Maybe Oda will pull some eos flashforward where Kidd and Law are yonkos believed to be on par with Luffy or something like that (but that is already the best case scenario for Law and Kidd).

That much is obvious.

Luffy only true rival is BB. Law and Kidd are some sort of fanservice in the end. It was obvious at the end of Dressrosa: law becomes Luffy cheerleader so Kidd's fate could not be so different. Maybe Oda will pull some eos flashforward where Kidd and Law are yonkos believed to be on par with Luffy or something like that (but that is already the best case scenario for Law and Kidd).
I think deep down we all knew Luffy's only rival would be Blackbeard. But I think we forced ourselves into wanting Kid and Law to be on Luffy's level or compete with him.
Post automatically merged:

lufy main rival is blakbeard...
I really thought Kid and Law could compete with him just a little

Well of course. If Oda gives Luffy a rival he needs to make sure that he is on the same level as Luffy. Since Luffy is developing so quickly Oda doesnt want focus on making his rival stronger too. Blackbeard is different because Luffy is always is a underdog compared to him. Thats why Oda doesnt need to make Blackbeard stronger and he can focus on developing Luffy. Because of this i think we will not see Luffy, Kid and Law's rivalry after Wano. (except gags like rooftop.)

All this over because kid said he canโ€™t deal with two yonko. Also the arc isnโ€™t over yet.

Build up and portrayal will be right once again. You guys do this with every character and be proven. The next one is kid.

Caribou
Apoo
Hawkins

All these three are meant to be proven wrong this arc. Kid will defeat big mom and get way stronger putting him back on luffys level. Thatโ€™s how it works. Someone takes the lead the other catches up.

Kid is luffys rival whether you like it or not

That's the thing, because despite Luffy's PU, BB is still above him. He defeated Marco and the WBP, has the best paramecia and the bestl logia and imagine the best zoan (kaido if he dies). For me his true rival is EOS BB and to be honest, BB looks more OP.

Zoro will never be on Luffy's way, so he is kinda the anomaly here because he will still grow and be the other one from the Worst Generation to beat a confirmed top tier before EOS.
But yes there is no discussion anymore about kidd or law, others WG vs luffy lol.

All this over because kid said he canโ€™t deal with two yonko. Also the arc isnโ€™t over yet.

Build up and portrayal will be right once again. You guys do this with every character and be proven. The next one is kid.

Caribou
Apoo
Hawkins

All these three are meant to be proven wrong this arc. Kid will defeat big mom and get way stronger putting him back on luffys level. Thatโ€™s how it works. Someone takes the lead the other catches up.

Kid is luffys rival whether you like it or not
"Whether you like it or not" Who said you wouldn't like it or the opposite? WTF?

I'm looking at the current facts and yes for now it looks like Luffy doesn't have a rival. How can a real rival be created by the idea of a publisher who wanted to create the group "Supernovas" and not Oda? A true rival would have a real, not superficial, close representation to Luffy.

A true rival of Luffy would have at least an advanced haki. And a crew of Luffy's level It would have been in the posters that Imu Sama held, (Luffy and Blackbeard)

If Kid beats Big Mom with Law it's good for now we are not sure that will happen. I'm just seeing the facts, lay down.

You don't have to be aggressive, I'm just saying I see while you're just hoping that your character is facing something and not always in real life.
@Lukegranders
Post automatically merged:

because there is no need
It is true that at this stage in history it is no longer necessary

He too is not really a rival...there is pretty much no rivalry shown nor they are as concerned about it....he is just a contender for PK....and is also powerful unlike others.