Speculations Luffy will solo full health Kaido

With Luffy out of the picture , kaido now has time to return to full health because :

- he’s a yonko
- mythical zoan
- awakened

as expected from oda. Luffy solos the strongest guy while sanji and zoro fight 3,2.

So if Luffy solos a full health Yonkou (let's assume they're all around one level) I guess that makes him the strongest pirate to exist. At this point in the story it's not working out. Why should the reader be invested any longer when we already know he's the strongest pirate? This happening right now in Wano would be bad story telling.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
With Luffy out of the picture , kaido now has time to return to full health because :

- he’s a yonko
- mythical zoan
- awakened

as expected from oda. Luffy solos the strongest guy while sanji and zoro fight 3,2.
Before or After this comes to fruition

On a serious note, no. Even just defeating, that will possibly take Yamato to contribute unless Luffy will have to save her, and Zoro might be required to defeat him too but that's only a possibility. All is this is unbound from a ZKK scenario which still looks extensively feasible.

N

Noctis

So if Luffy solos a full health Yonkou (let's assume they're all around one level) I guess that makes him the strongest pirate to exist. At this point in the story it's not working out. Why should the reader be invested any longer when we already know he's the strongest pirate? This happening right now in Wano would be bad story telling.
First, we are very close to the end game and Luffy has always surpassed his opponents in every arc regardless of people wants to accept or not.

Second Blackbeard will probably be stronger than Kaido when Luffy fights him. So there is actually no reason for Luffy to stay underdog anymore.

Oda apologists be like:

Luffy can recover to full health but Laido can’t even with his mythical zoan/awakening
So you saying luffy can solo Akayasa 9 who using ryoru together, 4 Worst Gen, Survive from scar? Damn lmfaooo

Zoro one shot goddamn luffy. Even world strongest pirate skin got huge scar from nerfed ashura

Luffy have 0% chance live after ashura. Luffy wont get wound cuz he is not fucking kaido lol. Luffy will slice into 2 piece and game over. Its called one shot

No need thanks for information :cheers:

- he’s a yonko
- mythical zoan
- awakened

It's inevitable. Yamato might contribute something at least though, but yea Luffy would still surpass him by a hair's breadth at the end of Wano. With all those clash for PK title and all.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I'm looking forward the clash between her and her daddy. My ultimate hope is to witness an ACoC clash, that would represent the ultimate gist of what I can hope from her most likely.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Who is big mom ? You mean the fake one called big meme ? Because those are completely different characters lmao

big mom is going down here. She isn’t stabbing Laido ...how many times oda has to spam his shit for you guys to understand ?
Depends if they are not the same character. I hope Oda lends enough consistency to her finally, but I'm rather skeptical about that.

Blackbeard.

Pretty sure Oda will come up with "Luffy is not the strongest but BB is stronger than the strongest without being the strongest" and fanboys will be like "OP is not DBZ, you have be stronger than the strongest without being the strongest and having willpower and strategy and blablabla".

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭

- he’s a yonko
- mythical zoan
- awakened

Yamato Gamma Knifes Kaido.

Like Robin did to crocodile ?

she’s getting stomped with one attack.
Yamato is no Robin.

Blackbeard is stronger than Kaido now, they just haven't confirmed it through direct fights.

Then Imu is there to beat.
This is the point of the fucking yonko arc, to overcome the yonko...