Speculations Luffy will use Snakeman to beat Kaido

Snakeman has been dormant for far too long, it’s inevitable that Luffy will whip it out again and go crazy.

Kaido has already mocked Luffy’s Gum Gum fighting style the last time they fought, that there was the ultimate disrespect to the future Pirate King.

The irony behind it will be Luffy caving his dragon face in with his one G4 form named after a reptile! With an attack named after a dragon! With some assistance from Momo!

Pirate Warriors 4 has already predicted it like it has correctly “predicted” so many things before, like Adv CoC long before it made it’s way into the manga.

Kaido will meet his end with “Dragon Culverin”.
:myman::goyea:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I guess that might not work because Kaido is high durability so he might wish to undergo massive power outputs with heavy hitters perhaps if he can also add awakening or a G5 to the process. It will probably take Zoro's help to ultimately finish Kaido.

H

Haoshoku

Luffy probably has another G4 form up his sleeve that will now be best utilized in conjunction with his newfound Advanced CoC. Probably a power based offensive first form in contrast to the speed based Snakeman, defensive based Tankman and relatively balanced out Boundman. And going all power makes the most sense right now, since Luffy hasn’t been able to really damage Kaido like that.

Luffy probably has another G4 form up his sleeve that will now be best utilized in conjunction with his newfound Advanced CoC. Probably a power based offensive first form in contrast to the speed based Snakeman, defensive based Tankman and relatively balanced out Boundman. And going all power makes the most sense right now, since Luffy hasn’t been able to really damage Kaido like that.
I doubt that any Gear 4 Form will be enough to take down Kaido. I am more certain that he will turn into Gear 5 which utilizes advanced CoC