Speculations Luffy will use Snakeman to beat Kaido

I'm more seriouos than you suggesting Snakeman to defeat Kaido. What's next? Gazelleman and Batman teaming up with Luffy?
Clearly not. You gave the stupidest response so far.

Hurr durr when Luffy was getting beat up with the rest of the Supernovas in the filler movie, Snakeman didn’t work
:smart:
Boundman didn’t either, 2 seperate times until the Stampede team helped Luffy and gave him a chance.

Common sense

Clearly not. You gave the stupidest response so far.

Hurr durr when Luffy was getting beat up with the rest of the Supernovas in the filler movie, Snakeman didn’t work
:smart:
Boundman didn’t either, 2 seperate times until the Stampede team helped Luffy and gave him a chance.

Common sense
Boundman worked because he is only able to make King Kong Gun with that form.
Snakeman didn't beat even Katakuri.
There is 0 reason to use Snakeman.

Boundman could overcome Katakuri haki. Snakeman didn't. He was getting hurt when matching fists.

Boundman could overcome Katakuri haki. Snakeman didn't. He was getting hurt when matching fists.
He has other attacks that are effective besides King Kong Gun you know. And it’s dependent on who he’s fighting. Luffy can already hurt Kaido in base, Snakeman would destroy him with a jet attack or long winded up one.

Snakeman overcame his speed and haki and was used over Boundman because it was more effective, thus King Cobra was the attack that matched Katakuri and knocked him on his back
:kriwhat:

For Doflamingo it was a balance between speed, defense and power.

For Cracker it was defense.

For Katakuri it was speed.

For Kaido, it will be power.

On Rusukaina there was five animals there when Luffy left.

Ape = Boundman

Snake = Snakeman

Crocodile = Tankman

that leaves the Lion and the Tiger. One of those two will be Luffy's AP form. Since Kaido is a Dragon, the biggest bet will be a Tiger form.

Even worse if you're not a Sanjitard, then you're just a tard. :gokulaugh:
lmao agree.
Post automatically merged:

just leave him alone lmao, dont bother to argue with the people who use a video game as a reference lmao

He has other attacks that are effective besides King Kong Gun you know. And it’s dependent on who he’s fighting. Luffy can already hurt Kaido in base, Snakeman would destroy him with a jet attack or long winded up one.

Snakeman overcame his speed and haki and was used over Boundman because it was more effective, thus King Cobra was the attack that matched Katakuri and knocked him on his back
:kriwhat:
We don't know if Luffy can use Adv CoC while at G4, but so far it seems he can only use Adv CoA in base form. It seems Base Luffy is now he strongest form.
There is literally no attack stronger/better than KKG. Luffy was dumb to not use in his first round. Also Luffy is once again using Boundman instead of Snakeman. Which mean he thinks Boundman would be more usefull than Snakeman against Kaido(the one who speed blitzed him twice).

Snakeman was slower than Katakuri, that's why Katakuri is at same time dodging and attacking Luffy. And again, they matched fists and only Snakeman felt pain. Katakuri didn't knocked on his back because of King Cobra. Katakuri felt on his chest and only after Luffy falling on the ground uncouscious by Katakuri final blow. Then because of plot hole Katakuri let himself fall on his back.

Snakeman is the shittiest form so far with 0 accomplishment.

lmao agree.

just leave him alone lmao, dont bother to argue with the people who use a video game as a reference lmao
If I just argue with rational people than I wouldn't argue at all.

Ape = Boundman

Snake = Snakeman

Crocodile = Tankman

that leaves the Lion and the Tiger. One of those two will be Luffy's AP form. Since Kaido is a Dragon, the biggest bet will be a Tiger form.
Disagree about everything. But I like the idea of having Tiger now and Lion for when he becomes Pirate King.

Ape = Boundman

Snake = Snakeman

Crocodile = Tankman

huh what? that fat belly tankman doesnt even representing crocodile

I still believe Luffy will show G4 switching, hence demonstrating Bound Man, Snake Man and Tank Man at once.

However, my save bet is Tiger Man. Each G4 form represents an animal in Rusukaina:

Bound Man = Gorilla
Tank Man = Crocodile
Snake Man = Snake
? = Tiger
? = Lion

But why Tiger Man? Well, it would fit the Dragon vs Tiger theme even more if Luffy ends up using this mode to defeat Kaido.

Snakeman is not exactly useless but this is freaking Kaido and you need massive heavy hitters to attempt to strike him down.

Like a KKG rush combined with CoC and if possible also CoA, awakening, Asura Zoro or something of that nature.

I still believe Luffy will show G4 switching, hence demonstrating Bound Man, Snake Man and Tank Man at once.

However, my save bet is Tiger Man. Each G4 form represents an animal in Rusukaina:

Bound Man = Gorilla
Tank Man = Crocodile
Snake Man = Snake
? = Tiger
? = Lion

But why Tiger Man? Well, it would fit the Dragon vs Tiger theme even more if Luffy ends up using this mode to defeat Kaido.
Luffy shuffling between G4 forms is a wet dream of mine!
I agree Luffy needs to show a G4 form just for raw power,tiger man could fit this role!