Speculations Luffy will use Snakeman to beat Kaido

No, Luffy obviously will win against kaido with awakening his devil fruit, and i don't know why oda doesn't using tank men did he forget about it? I hope oda will draw Luffy changing between gears easily after his awaking and win in that way it will be better

How did it age well?

Your post might not age well by next week let alone the end of the fight.
Posters were all denying Luffy even using Snakeman against Kaido because it is too weak or some random crap about Boundman having greater AP = more suitable.

Luffy may not beat Kaido with Snakeman alone but it is playing an integral part in doing so right now.

Posters were all denying Luffy even using Snakeman against Kaido because it is too weak or some random crap about Boundman having greater AP = more suitable..
And those posters will be proven right the start of next chapter.

Snakeman should be used against Admirals, not Kaido. Oda is failing on purpose. Kaido needs the kitchen sink thrown at him like BM.

Thinking just adding ACoC to that will beat Kaido is insanity. ^

more like lower and lower? :D i mean in the current chapter 2 things were confirmed 1. Zoro is unconscious (like dead -:D) 2. Luffy is going to awaken his DF and the Gorosei are shitting their pants because of it.
No man.

If you realize the more time it passes the better the odds are Luffy vs Kaido is stalled which is at least not a good sign and Zoro gets more time to get up. :cheers: