Current Events Luffy, Zoro and Kid getting caught

How would you feel about it?

• Total voters
How would you feel about if Luffy, Zoro and Kid getting caught in the next chapters?
Kinda bummed.

But so far I see this scenario happening.

Simply cuz there are several things that must happen between Kaido ,BM,F6 and the calamities and even the revelation of Numbers .

And I don't see how Oda will be able to stall Luffy,Zoro and Kid enough , capturing them seems to be the proper way to gain time.

It's really possible actually. If luffy gets caught, for sure zoro will give up at 100%.
But Kidd doesn't give a fuck, so him and his crew will escape.

But if killer or anyone from kidd's crew get caught even kidd, luffy could give up because he will think about kidd. and luffy would ask to zoro don't do anything because they have allies who will come to save them. It's shit but really possible...

One reason that i'm saying it's possible is because i have no idea what zoro and luffy gonna do now against all of them. Kidd should be busy with Apoo. So queen vs luffy ? And zoro and kidd's crew against the rest ? Too much k.o right now.

The best answer would be for them to just escape from this situation, but again what was the purpose to all of this except the fact to tell them that there is something coming ?
Queen nor Apoo are not brainless to think "oh ok they escaped, we will do like nothing happened" ...

Last edited:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
The best answer would be for them to just escape from this situation, but again what was the purpose to all of this except the fact that the alliance is now discovered?
I think it's a way of bringing Luffy and Zoro closer to Kaido. It might present the opportunity to address Zoro's attempt on killing Orochi, which could spark Kaido's attention, and proceed to fortify defenses around Orochi.

I think it's a way of bringing Luffy and Zoro closer to Kaido. It might present the opportunity to address Zoro attempting to kill Orochi, which could spark Kaido's attention, and proceed to fortify defenses.
Oh sorry kiri, i just modified my message because they still didn't know about the alliance.

So if you said it's true, the alliance already have many disadvantages so against a fortified defense, it's impossible to win logically :/