Character Discussion Luffy & Zoro Parallels All Throughout One Piece

I

Indigo

Zoro's will is immense... like Luffy's one. If not even greater.

You mean this?

Well, more than a parallel between Luffy and Zoro, this is definitely more like a parallel between Zoro and other First Mates, and between Luffy/Zoro as a duo of Captain/First Mate and the other duos of Captains/First Mates.
So that's a different thing. But it's great as well, and on that argument too, I have you covered, anyway.

God damn

nice work

:fujilaugh:

Zoro's will is immense... like Luffy's one. If not even greater.

You mean this?

Well, more than a parallel between Luffy and Zoro, this is definitely more like a parallel between Zoro and other First Mates, and between Luffy/Zoro as a duo of Captain/First Mate and the other duos of Captains/First Mates.
So that's a different thing. But it's great as well, and on that argument too, I have you covered, anyway.

this was dope with all the panels and parallels thanks

Their personalities aren't that different. They're both the "dumb but strong and determined" type of character
I think they still share some traits but while Zoro is so serious Luffy looks like the opposite. Probably a parallel for Sun and Moon but I dunno. The way they approach things with their mood looks radically different although they still operate for their goals. Sun and Moon also share some traits since they are both celestial bodies and both are related to Earth.

I think they still share some traits but while Zoro is so serious Luffy looks like the opposite. Probably a parallel for Sun and Moon but I dunno. The way they approach things with their mood looks radically different although they still operate for their goals. Sun and Moon also share some traits since they are both celestial bodies and both are related to Earth.
But by that logic, Luffy's the opposite of all the Strawhats since all of them have distinct personalities. I wouldn't say Zoro's the Strawhat Luffy's the most different from
But anyway I think the moon is supposed to be Blackbeard.