Character Discussion Luffy & Zoro Parallels All Throughout One Piece

It's not a competition
Lmao Luffy and Zoro has the most parallel/similarities in the whole story. Its not Sanji fault he just not ghe right hand/#2 closest guy to Luffy. Yes the monster trio exist thats a fact, but Captains and right hands/#2 exist too. Which is why you see Kaido and King backstory together and them forming a bond. Even in Kaido last moments he thinks of what King said to him someone who understands him the most. Roger when disbanding his crew what did he do. He told Rayleigh something before he left away from the rest. Croc got Mr. 1. Smoker is with Tashigi. Lucci with Kaku notice no jabra. Sanji will never have this

Lmao Luffy and Zoro has the most parallel/similarities in the whole story. It's not Sanji fault he just not ghe right hand/#2 closest guy to Luffy. Yes the monster trio exist thats a fact, but Captains and right hands/#2 exist too. Which is why you see Kaido and King backstory together and them forming a bond. Even in Kaido last moments he thinks of what King said to him someone who understands him the most. Roger when disbanding his crew what did he do. He told Rayleigh something before he left away from the rest. Croc got Mr. 1. Smoker is with Tashigi. Lucci with Kaku notice no jabra. Sanji will never have this
Wow you are so knowledgeable about One Piece I wonder how you figured this out. Thanks for the education Zoro fan #26365.
Post automatically merged:

You seem to be wilfully ignorant
Yeah he's purposely not seeing parallels for the sake of his own agenda.

Wow you are so knowledgeable about One Piece I wonder how you figured this out. Thanks for the education Zoro fan #26365.

Yeah he's purposely not seeing parallels for the sake of his own agenda.
Your mad Sanji ain't included. Your literally keep bringing up Sanji 😂. When the closest thing is Zoro and Luffy. Its sad

I mean one is captain the other is crewmate so ai guess they have a dynamic. But they're completely different. Luffy moves on instinct and Zoro gets lost closed spaces. Fighting styles are completely different. I think Zoro's only connection is that he respects luffy and is strong.
Wtf they literally have the same mentality tf are you talking about clown

Your mad Sanji ain't included. You're literally keep bringing up Sanji 😂. When the closest thing is Zoro and Luffy. Its sad
I came to this thread because I wanted the picture of Zoro and Luffy fighting below the sun and moon and you're telling me I'm some desperate Sanji fan? Stop jumping into conversations you know nothing about. You don't get an award for being the biggest meat eater on the forum.

Some ppl make up conflict in their own minds to try and get a rise out of someone, which is what you just did.

Last time I checked there was only one person talking recently who doesn't see parallels between Luffy and Zoro, and I just called them out.

I came to this thread because I wanted the picture of Zoro and Luffy fighting below the sun and moon and you're telling me I'm some desperate Sanji fan? Stop jumping into conversations you know nothing about. You don't get an award for being the biggest meat eater on the forum.

Some ppl make up conflict in their own minds to try and get a rise out of someone, which is what you just did.

Last time I checked there was only one person talking recently who doesn't see parallels between Luffy and Zoro, and I just called them out.
You literally came to this thread talking about Sanji and Luffy also got parallels. Lol this got noting to do with Sanji. Zoro and Luffy connection far surpasses that.

Clown you the one put Sanji in it go back Nika wasn't even replying to your dickeating ass.

I appluad you for going back and finding evidence to try and prove your point. That's really rare on any forum let alone this one. If I find time I'll go do the same for Usopp. I could probably do this for any strawhat.

Infact superficial relationships like this would be better represented with Law and Kidd.
So do it then… it’s very interesting how users come into a thread claiming they can do the same with any straw hat, why’re you talking about it, make thread showing how dumb zolotards are.

:kayneshrug:

I appluad you for going back and finding evidence to try and prove your point. That's really rare on any forum let alone this one. If I find time I'll go do the same for Usopp. I could probably do this for any strawhat.
So do it then… it’s very interesting how users come into a thread claiming they can do the same with any straw hat, why’re you talking about it, make thread showing how dumb zolotards are.

:kayneshrug:
I mean it's easy, I'm literally sitting on the toilet and can think of five.

Luffy and Usopp are the only strawhats to wear a hat. I mean it's literally remnants of the fact that Usopp was originally designed as the firstmate of the crew and the hat is seen as a symbol of importance.

Usopp challenged Luffy in the exact same manner Luffy challenged Aokiji. Aokiji at the end said of course you can't win. Luffy at the end said of course you can't win.

In skypeia Luffy wanted to take the money they stole and buy a giant statue. Usopp literally has a giant statue of himself in skypeia with a tribute to Luffy on it.

I mean if you take the idea that Usopp was originally suppouse to be firstmate and that character was most likely traded to blackbeard along with the fact that Usopp is not only responsible for Creating the strawhat logo but also getting Luffy his first ship. Dueling with him over that first ship leaving the crew. Coupled with the fact that Usopp said he would take over as captain if luffy failed his duties, luffy agreed. Then in enis Lobby as Luffy was failing his duties usopp stepped in challenged Lucchi as zoro watched and gave Luffy the speech he needed to end the fight. The ship only having ever responded to Usopp and Luffy.

I mean you'd have to be a lil brain dead to not see in the original story Usopp was suppouse to be firstmate fight over Luffy for his ship betray him and eventually become the character that blackbeard now is. Blackbeard of course is the guy who shares most parralels with Luffy in the story.

I could literally look at almost any scene with Usopp in it and find that traits most associated with it are analogous to Luffy. Usopp is literally like a big brother to luffy.

Lol I literally forgot Usopp has the same bounties as luffy.

Lol I forgot again that usopp appeared in Luffy's bounties they both have connections with Shanks and they are both associated with Goss.

I know I'm wrong. Usopp isn't like Luffy its the other way around.

Wait I forgot again. Just look at their names.
Luffy Usopp

It's literally two vowels and three constants with two of the constants repeating.

Ok I think I proved my point but I was wrong about the hat thing. I guess chopper and Brook have hats. But Luffy and Usopp are the only ones with cool hats.

Last edited:
I mean it's easy, I'm literally sitting on the toilet and can think of five.

Luffy and Usopp are the only strawhats to wear a hat. I mean it's literally remnants of the fact that Usopp was originally designed as the firstmate of the crew and the hat is seen as a symbol of importance.

Usopp challenged Luffy in the exact same manner Luffy challenged Aokiji. Aokiji at the end said of course you can't win. Luffy at the end said of course you can't win.

In skypeia Luffy wanted to take the money they stole and buy a giant statue. Usopp literally has a giant statue of himself in skypeia with a tribute to Luffy on it.

I mean if you take the idea that Usopp was originally suppouse to be firstmate and that character was most likely traded to blackbeard along with the fact that Usopp is not only responsible for Creating the strawhat logo but also getting Luffy his first ship. Dueling with him over that first ship leaving the crew. Coupled with the fact that Usopp said he would take over as captain if luffy failed his duties, luffy agreed. Then in enis Lobby as Luffy was failing his duties usopp stepped in challenged Lucchi as zoro watched and gave Luffy the speech he needed to end the fight. The ship only having ever responded to Usopp and Luffy.

I mean you'd have to be a lil brain dead to not see in the original story Usopp was suppouse to be firstmate fight over Luffy for his ship betray him and eventually become the character that blackbeard now is. Blackbeard of course is the guy who shares most parralels with Luffy in the story.

I could literally look at almost any scene with Usopp in it and find that traits most associated with it are analogous to Luffy. Usopp is literally like a big brother to luffy.

Lol I literally forgot Usopp has the same bounties as luffy.

Lol I forgot again that usopp appeared in Luffy's bounties they both have connections with Shanks and they are both associated with Goss.

I know I'm wrong. Usopp isn't like Luffy its the other way around.

Wait I forgot again. Just look at their names.
Luffy Usopp

It's literally two vowels and three constants with two of the constants repeating.

Ok I think I proved my point but I was wrong about the hat thing. I guess chopper and Brook have hats. But Luffy and Usopp are the only ones with cool hats.
Bruh … sure some of these are parallels but this is reaching ironically this proves the whole point of this thread Zoro’s parallels are so blatant there’s no need to reach for something like the things they wear on their heads.

Bruh … sure some of these are parallels but this is reaching ironically this proves the whole point of this thread Zoro’s parallels are so blatant there’s no need to reach for something like the things they wear on their heads.
I went from their heads down to their names while sitting on the toilet. If you think it's superficial I feel the same way about Luffy and zoro "parralels". I mean luffy liking meat and Zoro liking booze and Sanji liking women doesn't mean their portrayed as some kind of iconic parrallel between characters.

Zoro might be the most prominent member, Usopp is his best friend and connected with Luffy on a deeper level than any strawhat I think. Sanji is his so called wings. Luffy is probably the most protective over nami. Robin is Luffy's most important key to finding One Piece. Brooke is probably the most dedicated, observant member(arguably)

Usopp, Brooke and jenbe were all former captains. I think the central idea is Luffy is leagues and leagues beyond his crew and all traits they share with him are good for the strawhats but there's really no comparison to Luffy. He's literally a god.

I went from their heads down to their names while sitting on the toilet. If you think it's superficial I feel the same way about Luffy and zoro "parralels". I mean luffy liking meat and Zoro liking booze and Sanji liking women doesn't mean their portrayed as some kind of iconic parrallel between characters.

Zoro might be the most prominent member, Usopp is his best friend and connected with Luffy on a deeper level than any strawhat I think. Sanji is his so called wings. Luffy is probably the most protective over nami. Robin is Luffy's most important key to finding One Piece. Brooke is probably the most dedicated, observant member(arguably)

Usopp, Brooke and jenbe were all former captains. I think the central idea is Luffy is leagues and leagues beyond his crew and all traits they share with him are good for the strawhats but there's really no comparison to Luffy. He's literally a god.
These arguments are laughable.

You’re missing the point of the thread it’s not a manner of look how close Zoro is to Luffy, it’s a matter of look how similar their mindset is and how “fate” is showing this aka Oda.

Yes Luffy is a God, Zoro is the Devil.

This is how you do parallels (not using f**king vowels)
  • Luffy’s scar is an oath to Shanks he’ll surpass him | Zoro’s scar is an oath to Mihawk he’ll surpass him
  • Zoro states the only person who can call him an idiot for his ideals is himself | Luffy says me too | Usopp says him as well and Zoro says “no”
  • You mentioned headwear which was awful, even with that Luffy and Zoros is more in tune (Zoro’s bandana represents a promise, Luffy’s hat represents a promise).
This is me not going in depth into the manga and I know for a fact I can pull at least 30+ parallels if I tried hard enough.