Character Discussion Luffy & Zoro Parallels All Throughout One Piece

With a shit thousand or parallels, Zoro even if close and comparable is not as as strong as Luffy.

Imagine how big is the gap between Sanji and Zoro, when there are far more Luffy-Zoro parallels than Zoro-Sanji ones.

Imagine how enormous is the gap between Luffy and Sanji... when Luffy-Sanji parallels basically do not even exist.
Oh, except for this... Strawhats believing in Luffy for fighting and in Sanji for baking a cake loool

Clearest example ever
Lol

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yes and the threads goal isn't a luffy fan trying to hype luffy who they think is much weaker than zoro. These threads are always zoro fans trying to hype zoro by comparing to luffy despite the obvious errors in this whole argument and luffy clearly being much stronger.
Did you read the OP post? If this is what you get from that then you should probably take a break from the forum and powerlevel debates

Wings of Pirate King
:cheers:
Wazzat? Never heard. :catrude:

Probably because such a thing does not exist. :catblush:

I don't believe you understand my argument but I've said it multiple times.
Try replying not from your echo chamber. Otherwise, you'll be repeating whatever bullshit you've been spewing out until One Piece ends. :zehaha:

“Sanji looked at the sky”
Sanji vs King confirmed
Clown ass gtfo :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
"Sanji looked at the sky where King was flying a chapter after he fought with King and the same chapter Queen had just spat Zoro out to the ground". I mean...
Post automatically merged:

With a shit thousand or parallels, Zoro even if close and comparable is not as as strong as Luffy.

Imagine how big is the gap between Sanji and Zoro, when there are far more Luffy-Zoro parallels than Zoro-Sanji ones.

Imagine how enormous is the gap between Luffy and Sanji... when Luffy-Sanji parallels basically do not even exist.
Oh, except for this... Strawhats believing in Luffy for fighting and in Sanji for baking a cake loool

Clearest example ever
Flampe Gen. This site really is made up of Flampe and Puddings.

"Sanji looked at the sky where King was flying a chapter after he fought with King and the same chapter Queen had just spat Zoro out to the ground". I mean...

Flampe Gen. This site really is made up of Flampe and Puddings.
And Sanji vs King happened again afterwards?
Funny.. because the after the chapter stretch ur talking about this happens

Coincidentally he was also attacked by Queen with Luffy
Both Luffy and Zoro head upstairs to the roof shortly after
Lol

Remember when luffy fought two yc with zoro

I am not saying zoro does not have parallel with luffy, but most people behave as if he doesn’t have parallel with sanji
Zoro and Sanji share a bunch of parallels.
Not as quite as frequent as Luffy and Zoro though.
But it comes down to their characters. The ambitions of Luffy and Zoro clear past Sanji. Since Sanji is just a cook.

Did you read the OP post? If this is what you get from that then you should probably take a break from the forum and powerlevel debates
I don't think you understand that was a hypothetical example on how luffy fans ( and by luffy fans i mean people who think luffy is clearly stronger than zoro) do not seek to compare luffy with zoro. The underlying reason why some 1 generally makes these parallels is because they believe luffy/zoro are rivals/ close in power.

Here's what needs to be understood.

This thread is being used as copium for zoro fans because they are coping with the harsh reality that sanji/zoro are actually rivals especially compared to luffy/zoro who they both dont acknowledge any rivalry post skip.

You can see multiple people trying to tie this into the dead rivalry that is luffy/zoro including the OP.

Remember when Sanji fought Kaido with Luffy?
Yeah? Me neither
I remember. Cook tried to attack Kaido with Osoba Kick but Kaido blocked it easily with one hand before wiping the floor with Cook. :suresure:

Wait...

Chotto....

No, sorry. That's Cook vs Kaido's underling. My bad. I recall incorrectly. Cook still got no feats against top tiers. :milaugh:

But, as long as Oda panels him doing something with Zoro, his fans can cope by pretending he could school top tiers, though. :gokulaugh: