Powers & Abilities Luffy's crew ought to surpass Rocks' crew: Sanji will definitely get conqueror's haki

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Dude, you're literally proving my point.
:milaugh:

If Sanji is not going to get CoC, then what are you afraid of? At least tell me that.
:kayneshrug:
Do I look like someone interested in Sanji? Told you, you were lucky that you found what you were looking for with Sanji fans.
Why are you still quoting me when you know you wont get what you ask for? :myman:

I think you will have to ask Sanji fans for more attention, I just ran out of it.
That's why I offered you some copium. :yasu:
So much insecurities over Zoro? Claiming that Sanji will not get CoC but refusing to back it up, what a pussy.
:whitepress:
Post automatically merged:

Even if we accounted a certain degree of relevance related to the numerical paradigm of the Roger Pirates the odds that Sanji has got CoC would not spike an inch.
Do you agree or not?

I think you will have to ask Sanji fans for more attention, I just ran out of it.
That's why I offered you some copium. :yasu:
Even if we accounted a certain degree of relevance related to the numerical paradigm of the Roger Pirates the odds that Sanji has got CoC would not spike an inch.
Come back when you man up!
:mihanha:

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
So much insecurities over Zoro? Claiming that Sanji will not get CoC but refusing to back it up, what a pussy.
:whitepress:

Do you agree or not?

Come back when you man up!
:mihanha:
Member of the Crying Six, Master of Hakek...
You know, many told me that you dont deserve your spot in the C6 but you proved me right, I know who the best criers are. :myman: