Powers & Abilities Luffy's crew ought to surpass Rocks' crew: Sanji will definitely get conqueror's haki

Sanji is obviously has/will unlock CoC. Usopp and Jinbei might as well.

It's just that Sanji haters are salty to admit that Sanji is better than they think.
I agree Sanji & Ussop have good chances but I don’t see Jimbe. I love our fish but he’s an older veteran and if he was going to unlock CoC I would think he’d have done so already.

Zoro is a conqueror

Sanji is just... meh... has no willpower of his own in reality
Regardless of any sense for Sanji to have CoC or not, that volume 100 color spread is something I’m taking very seriously that’s pulled me into thinking that there’s a very good chance of it happening. Like forget about whether it makes any sense in story. If that’s volume cover really is titled CoC and 4 of the 5 characters on it have confirmed CoC, it would be very odd for the 5th not to have it as well. Everyone can argue about Sanji’s will all day, but that’s compelling information to me outside of the story.

Regardless of any sense for Sanji to have CoC or not, that volume 100 color spread is something I’m taking very seriously that’s pulled me into thinking that there’s a very good chance of it happening. Like forget about whether it makes any sense in story. If that’s volume cover really is titled CoC and 4 of the 5 characters on it have confirmed CoC, it would be very odd for the 5th not to have it as well. Everyone can argue about Sanji’s will all day, but that’s compelling information to me outside of the story.
That cover

Luffy-Roger
Zoro-Rayleigh
Sanji-Scopper
Yamato-Oden

Scopper and Sanji no CoC

If Oda wanted to give Sanji CoC he would have done it in WCI

If it isn’t titled CoC it won’t be near as compelling however.
volume cover might be reading too much into hints personally
not unusual to have sanji and zoro next to luffy on them

neither is it unusual to have yamato and ace given their history in wano.

Even Roger Crew didn't surpassed Rocks. Only legends are known as First mate Reylegh & Roger. even rayleigh names in books lol

But Luffy's crew will definitely Suprass Roger/Shanks crew
Because Pirate King + World Strongest Swordsman in Same crew this is not like rayleigh thing Zoro is completely new league

Just like Shanks + Mihawk in same crew. how dope it will be 2 yonko tiers in same crew with rest of commanders :steef:
after all luffy and zoro going to suprass old era

Pirate King + World Strongest Swordsman together yeah its little similar to xebec crew:zorothink:

sanji ain't got a fucking will power it will be the biggest joke in op history if someone like has coc so it won't happen :seriously:

H

humanbeing

Zoro is a conqueror

Sanji is just... meh... has no willpower of his own in reality
Sanji has no willpower? that is funny he has one of the strongest in the crew , as a kid he resisted his fathers and did what he wanted namely cooking, he decided to leave his family and stood to his father he risked his life for that. he survived hunger for more than 2 months without food. and you call that no willpower?

Sanji has no willpower? that is funny he has one of the strongest in the crew , as a kid he resisted his fathers and did what he wanted namely cooking, he decided to leave his family and stood to his father he risked his life for that. he survived hunger for more than 2 months without food. and you call that no willpower?
Kid Sanji has Will Power

Adult Sanji not so much

Kid Sanji has Will Power

Adult Sanji not so much
he has more will power than you give him credit for
it really just comes down to this
will oda be willing to give him coc in enough time to flesh it out
maybe
personally with three people in the crew having it
given how long it has taken for zoro to show it
and the amount of time left in the story
I dont think he gets it.

That cover

Luffy-Roger
Zoro-Rayleigh
Sanji-Scopper
Yamato-Oden

Scopper and Sanji no CoC

If Oda wanted to give Sanji CoC he would have done it in WCI

volume cover might be reading too much into hints personally
not unusual to have sanji and zoro next to luffy on them

neither is it unusual to have yamato and ace given their history in wano.
It’s just a very strange choice if the title is indeed CoC and out of the 5 characters selected for it only 1 does not have CoC. That’s an odd decision to make by Oda. Having those 5 characters doesn’t sway me. Having those 5 characters IF the volume is named after Conquerors Haki is going to be very suspicious. If it’s named something else then analyzing it is likely irrelevant because I doubt it means anything then.

Last edited:
he has more will power than you give him credit for
it really just comes down to this
will oda be willing to give him coc in enough time to flesh it out
maybe
personally with three people in the crew having it
given how long it has taken for zoro to show it
and the amount of time left in the story
I dont think he gets it.
If Oda gives Sanji CoC it'll be an absolute joke, multiple instances where Sanji lost his will power on a whim

H

humanbeing

I think the moment Sanji left Zou to selfishly pursue his own issues then proceed not to really conquer them and also kick luffy in the face, was the moment I thought I truly lost his will power
he did that to protect his crew he wanted to sacrifice himself for the people he loves. Ace was a CoC haki user and still was ok with dying to protect his own crew and his brother and at the end he sacrificed himself for Luffy.

he did that to protect his crew he wanted to sacrifice himself for the people he loves. Ace was a CoC haki user and still was ok with dying to protect his own crew and his brother and at the end he sacrificed himself for Luffy.
Two totally different scenarios that do not relate at all

Sanji kicking Luffy in the face was to protect the crew too LOL.

Also didnt conquer his own lineage, Judge looked down on him even through the end of the arc. That is not a conqueror

If Oda gives Sanji CoC it'll be an absolute joke, multiple instances where Sanji lost his will power on a whim
more deserving than usopp
sanji's desire to protect is no different than what I see from katakuri
who has coc.

coc user's will can be crushed
cc chinjao and garp
there's a reason why one coc user can conquer another. its not a matter of if sanji has the trait or not personally
its a matter of if there's enough time left in the story for oda to reveal
have sanji control it
and possibly use it in a fight
I dont see it happening in wano
so as I said time isnt on his side.
he doesnt need coc personally