Powers & Abilities Luffy's crew ought to surpass Rocks' crew: Sanji will definitely get conqueror's haki

So they alr released the cover and the title? Where can I see it?
The cover isn't released but they put out a preview for the next 2. The title isn't confirmed but is speculated to be 'Color of the Supreme King' as 1010 was the highlight chapter of the volume.

Post automatically merged:

is it confirmed that the volume's name is coc?
No. As I said in my first post, 'if the title is CoC'. It's just expected and speculated to be Haoshoku based on 1010 being pretty much the highlight chapter of the volume.

@Peroroncino

Last edited:
The cover isn't released but they put out a preview for the next 2. The title isn't confirmed but is speculated to be 'Color of the Supreme King' as 1010 was the highlight chapter of the volume.

No. As I said in my first post, 'if the title is CoC'. It's just expected and speculated to be Haoshoku based on 1010 being pretty much the highlight chapter of the volume.

@Peroroncino
I don't expect the covers to matter a lot tho. Considering that Robin is with Chopper, Usopp, BM and Franky and Brook will be with Nami, Franky and Kaido. I mean, the title of volume 99 is "Straw Hat Luffy" and Luffy doesn't even appear in the cover of said volume so covers don't matter a lot. Just simple aesthetic covers just like the covers from the individual chapters. So yeah, it looks like it is a stretch saying that Sanji will get CoC because he appers in the cover of a volume whose name is "Conqueror's Haki".

I don't expect the covers to matter a lot tho. Considering that Robin is with Chopper, Usopp, BM and Franky and Brook will be with Nami, Franky and Kaido. I mean, the title of volume 99 is "Straw Hat Luffy" and Luffy doesn't even appear in the cover of said volume so covers don't matter a lot. Just simple aesthetic covers just like the covers from the individual chapters. So yeah, it looks like it is a stretch saying that Sanji will get CoC because he appers in the cover of a volume whose name is "Conqueror's Haki".
A volume being named conqueners and having 3/5 members on the front confirmed conqueners users is a big deal. The also the fact that the Ace and Yamato flashbacks happens in volume 99 and not 100, Oda knows what he's doing

I personally don't think it's a stretch but let's see. I'm still not sure about Sanji getting it tho.

A volume being named conqueners and having 3/5 members on the front confirmed conqueners users is a big deal. The also the fact that the Ace and Yamato flashbacks happens in volume 99 and not 100, Oda knows what he's doing
Just look at volume 99 fgs, title "Straw Hat Luffy" who appears in the cover? BM, Robin, Usopp, jinbei and Chopper. We don't even have one strawhat drawed in the cover. Conclusion: the title isn't always related to the cover.

Character != plot point
Main character = the one that revolves around the plot.
I mean, just watch previous volumes and you will realize that the cover isn't related at all with the title. Just like the cover from specific chapters isn't related to the chapter itself.

If EoS Sanji solos Ryokugyu
We shall see how strong that bull is and what kind of powers he has.

We shall see how strong that bull is and what kind of powers he has.
I mean being an admiral alone puts him at least at Mid-Top tier level. None of the admirals shown till now have been below that. But yeah, we'll see once he appears.

Man, it rlly took Oda over 1000 chapters and 99 volumes to give one hint, that shows how much he cares.
A lot of people speculate Luffy and Zoro vs Kaido to be the final round based on a Shonen Jump cover so it's really not the first time people are speculating through any cover. I don't really think it's a stretch but only time will tell.