Powers & Abilities Luffy's crew ought to surpass Rocks' crew: Sanji will definitely get conqueror's haki

I mean being an admiral alone puts him at least at Mid-Top tier level. None of the admirals shown till now have been below that. But yeah, we'll see once he appears.
Yeah, I have some theories about his devil fruit but we shall see.
Will those who keep saying that Sanji won't get CoC will leave forum if he get ?
Nah lol, not worth it xd. I will just laugh when we see Sanji using a CoC blast. I can alr imagine him trying his best to avoid knocking out women or crying after he knocked down some of them because he harmed them. The conqueror who cries after conquering.
Post automatically merged:

comment of the year!!!

bruh...
He probably used all of his brain cells to type something like that. We should give him at least some props.

Nah lol, not worth it xd. I will just laugh when we see Sanji using a CoC blast. I can alr imagine him trying his best to avoid knocking out women or crying after he knocked down some of them because he harmed them. The conqueror who cries after conquering.

He probably used all of his brain cells to type something like that. We should give him at least some props.
Probably it is better than kneeling.d

I believe sanji will get CoC here or later on the srory.
I don't agree on the whitebeard comparation.
Those two have nothing in common.
And whitebeard did have an ambition stronger than sanji or even zoro.
But i do want sanji to get CoC nonetheless.
Let's hope both him and Zoro with their CoC to hype them and not Luffy.
Sorry for my English.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer

This might be the best One Piece Gag. Besides, he wouldn't be the first conqueror crying. We had the Legend Don Chinjao, the man who cries because he can no longer access his treasure :milaugh:

Probably it is better than kneeling.d
Not better than kicking your captain on the face because you are scared lol.

We saw crying conqueror but we haven't seen kneeling conqueror. Probably that is interesting
We also didn't see any conqueror that would marry a woman and kick his captain before helping out his crew. At least Zoro kneeled so he doesn't need to kick his captain when he is scared.

This might be the best One Piece Gag.
Rather than a gag it would be kinda sad.

Don't be unconsistent.
We are lucky . If sanji kneeled somebody, zoro fans don't let any san fans live.d.d.d

You are ruthless like zoro.d

But if you kneel in front of me like zoro, I can teach you how to think .d

We saw crying conqueror but we haven't seen kneeling conqueror. Probably that is interesting
What ? I don't want to be mean but why do you sound so slow-witted?

Last edited:
Yep, not only sanji, but nami, usopp, chopper, robin, franky, brook, and jinbe. All Strawhats will have CoC.
Don't be upset over insecurities. People been saying Zoro and Sanji were the guys to have COC in the crew once talk of COC got around. Head Piece insecurities isn't good look for you.

Reported for comparing WB, the strongest of all time, to fucking Sanji
Then your acting like bitch troll when comparing Roger to Zoro when it shouldn't be even like that.

Seriously though... am i the only one who still thinks CoC is overrated AF?

Like, it is strong and all, but some people here act like its impossible for a character that has CoC to lose to another that dosent.
Yeah that's a far fetched argument. CoC is one type of haki. It might be revealed as the most proficient but it's still merely part of a large spectrum which is the power level of a character in all its myriad of components.

Yeah that's a far fetched argument. CoC is one type of haki. It might be revealed as the most proficient but it's still merely part of a large spectrum which is the power level of a character in all its myriad of components.
You're completely wrong in this regard! CoC is a "complex" of things rather than one specific thing, it is the direct result of your strength rather than its cause. As Rayleigh said "conqueror's haki is unique because it cannot be trained, it grows with your own development/strength," and hence it can't be underestimated.

The Navy thinks that only CoC haki users can become a threat to them in the future, that by itself makes it singlehandedly "the most powerful ability in the world." You cannot attain advanced CoC without being strong, you have to first achieve "strength" and the result of that will be the advanced CoC haki.

You're completely wrong in this regard! CoC is a "complex" of things rather than one specific thing, it is the direct result of your strength rather than its cause. As Rayleigh said "conqueror's haki is unique because it cannot be trained, it grows with your own development/strength," and hence it can't be underestimated.

The Navy thinks that only CoC haki users can become a threat to them in the future, that by itself makes it singlehandedly "the most powerful ability in the world." You cannot attain advanced CoC without being strong, you have to first achieve "strength" and the result of that will be the advanced CoC haki.
Where did you get that Shiki has CoC, So far only confirmed CoC users from rox are Kaido Big Mom and Whitebeard
Which parallel Zoro Yamato and Luffy, as for Xebec i quite believe he's a parallel to BB not a SH