Versus Battle Madara or Kaido.Who is the better Villain

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Well generally Naruto fights have way better choreography than OP ones, at least they used to before all the zords lmao. But pure taijutsu fights with small ninjtusu like here are above OP ones by far imo.
Yup, that's why Lee VS Gaara is still one of the best. Another thing I like about Naruto fights is that all abilities matter regardless of the difference in power levels. They also used to involve a lot of strategies; even weaklings can win against stronger opponents with enough thinking.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Yup, that's why Lee VS Gaara is still one of the best.
Lee vs Gaara is one of my fave fights in anime lmao. Certainly one of the best fights in Naruto. It was simply amazing. Another one I really like is Sasuke vs Orochimaru in the Forest of Death.

Another thing I like about Naruto fights is that all abilities matter regardless of the difference in power levels. They also used to involve a lot of strategies; even weaklings can win against stronger opponents with enough thinking.
Same here. That's among the things that make Part 1 Naruto GOATED.

Last edited:
Yup, that's why Lee VS Gaara is still one of the best. Another thing I like about Naruto fights is that all abilities matter regardless of the difference in power levels. They also used to involve a lot of strategies; even weaklings can win against stronger opponents with enough thinking.
Kakashi vs Obito is IMO better

Great fight