Versus Battle Madara or Kaido.Who is the better Villain

Kaidou had the best introduction, the way he one shot Luffy. He was very good until Oden flashback happened. Oda did a dirty in portrayal of Oden empty wank and even that he didn't justify properly. That flashback is the start of Kaidou downfall. He had some savage moments later but scabbards doing some kinda damage and not able to put down anyone except Luffy reduced his threat even more. All I am waiting is just some food backstory from him and that will repair his character to some extent. So, I will hold until the end of wano.

Madara is you know just can't. He is just overpowered dude with convenient plot power from Kishimoto who cornered himself with ridiculous overpowered character without writing a respectable defeat. Orochimaru is the best villain followed by pain. Madara is just an author backed badass dude.

Madara had a badass introduction but then kind of became one dimensional for me -- He simply is -- I am this powerful , I am god you are nothing but shit again and again

Looking objectively kaido is lacking depth for now which he will get soon through flashback and his reason of choosing wano ;

Last edited:
Kaido is the second worst antagonist in One Piece. Madara was a great antagonist pre-Kaguya. Dropping a meteor on the alliance, humiliating the 5 Kages, breaking Edo Tensei, and preventing Tobi from reviving everyone and instead forcing Tobi to revive Madara instead were all great scenes. I also enjoyed his flashback as well.

Kaido is a 1/10 antagonist and Madara is a 7/10 antagonist.

Kaido isn't that interesting as a villain rn. If Oda gives us more information about his past and his true motives, he might be more interesting and possibly become a top tier villain (I doubt it but who knows). Madara was worked enough to be at least considered an interesting villain imo. So, I would say Madara is a better villain until we get to know more about Kaido.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Madara but not by miles

But Madara wasn’t a great villain. I don’t think he is even Top 5 villain in Naruto : Orochimaru, Pain, Zabuza, Akatsuki as a whole, Danzo, Gaara, Itachi etc etc were much better than him.

Madara end wasn’t that great even his fights were often one side stomps etc. It’s not his fault but the power inflation became ridiculous. Even his personality wasn’t that great or his ideals.

But still a bit better than Kaido who is here only to club everyone without more depth

(but let’s wait Kaido end to really judge)

Madara but not by miles

But Madara wasn’t a great villain. I don’t think he is even Top 5 villain in Naruto : Orochimaru, Pain, Zabuza, Akatsuki as a whole, Danzo, Gaara, Itachi etc etc were much better than him.

Madara end wasn’t that great even his fights were often one side stomps etc. It’s not his fault but the power inflation became ridiculous. Even his personality wasn’t that great or his ideals.

But still a bit better than Kaido who is here only to club everyone without more depth

(but let’s wait Kaido end to really judge)
Kaidou may be lacking but Madara ain't any better. He was just an overpowered badass looking dude backed by Kishimoto. Orochi is the best villain followed by Pain. Even Danzo has better personality than Madara.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
tbf we've only started getting glimpses of kaido's personality, ideals and philosophy in the onigashima battle.
the rocks backstory will hit differently when we see how kaido's past shaped his world view, philosophy and dream.
i agree with you that we need to wait until his full story is revealed before we judge.

Madara was always the main villain/antagonist of Naruto. (not including Kaguya on this nonsense)

Kaido on the other hand is the main villain from a corresponding arc/saga.

Thread should be who's a better villain Madara or Blackbeard?

Madara was always the main villain/antagonist of Naruto. (not including Kaguya on this nonsense)

Kaido on the other hand is the main villain from a corresponding arc/saga.

Thread should be who's a better villain Madara or Blackbeard?
Blackbeard is a coward

A shame for a Villain

both had great intros but the hype and build up to Madara was just paid off and just made you go...

:kobeha::crazwhat::datas::kawak::fuah::jordanmf:
Post automatically merged:

One comes in from the sky 10, 000m and you u had SN's shocked.. beloved death is to him.

the Other steps out of a rusty grave and had the whole shinobi army sweatin..

The kage went

Naruto went

the army went

Saints praying went

and then Madara went...

Last edited:
both had great intros but the hype and build up to Madara was just paid off and just made you go...

:kobeha::crazwhat::datas::kawak::fuah::jordanmf:
Post automatically merged:

One comes in from the sky 10, 000m and you u had SN's shocked.. beloved death is to him.

the Other steps out of a rusty grave and had the whole shinobi army sweatin..

The kage went

Naruto went

the army went

Saints praying went

and then Madara went...

Top notch post with this 4 gifs