Anime Discussion Made in Abyss

What do you mean by good? Like being a good person?
I think he means not well written
Not “not well written” per sé just that I feel like the main characters are a little bland and generic, especially compared to a lot of protagonists in seinen manga. There’s also not a lot of character development

Writing wise I think it’s a little weird Riko has literally been the same optimistic character despite all the shit that’s happened.

First episode made me gag 3 times. Couldn't watch it
Because of the childish setting I suppose?
Don't worry thats going to change. At episode 3 or 4 it already becomes darker. 9 to 12 is just overkill.
Post automatically merged:

Not “not well written” per sé just that I feel like the main characters are a little bland and generic, especially compared to a lot of protagonists in seinen manga. There’s also not a lot of character development

Writing wise I think it’s a little weird Riko has literally been the same optimistic character despite all the shit that’s happened.
I agree on riko and reg, but nanachi is well written. You can't help but feel sorry for her. :josad:

Don't worry thats going to change. At episode 3 or 4 it already becomes darker. 9 to 12 is just overkill.

I agree on riko and reg, but nanachi is well written. You can't help but feel sorry for her. :josad:
I’m not saying they’re badly written just that MiA is something you read for the world building and horror not the character development.

Nah meant for that redo of healer bullshit. Never watched made in abyss

Nah meant for that redo of healer bullshit. Never watched made in abyss
Ah my bad. You should watch it though, it's very good! But just be prepared for some fucked up shit. :sadgrin:

I’m not saying they’re badly written just that MiA is something you read for the world building and horror not the character development.
Exactly, but some character development for riko would still be refreshing. She's waay too optimistic as you said.

MiA but don't worry its not as fucked up as redo in that term.

Never watched ousama ranking to be honest.
It's special lets put it that way. :goyea:
By the look of it its look too childish but its ok if the plot is interesting like ousama ranking the protagonist is child too, but as long as the story is unique and the plot is kept us intrigued then i might try it

i cringe just by looking at that child rabbit thingy
You mean nanachi? You'd feel sorry for her, if you watch the series though.

By the look of it its look too childish but its ok if the plot is interesting like ousama ranking the protagonist is child too, but as long as the story is unique and the plot is kept us intrigued then i might try it
The plot is very dark and sickening. Try it out you won't regret it. :myman:

You mean nanachi? You'd feel sorry for her, if you watch the series though.

The plot is very dark and sickening. Try it out you won't regret it. :myman:

Last edited: