Anime Discussion Made in Abyss

Movie completed now a short wait until it starts airing in July. I am hype for what is to come. I truly love this series and the mysteries of the Abyss. I am sure it will live up to expectations. I have actually be staying away from the mange but after Season 2 I doubt I will be able to contain myself.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Made in abyss is great so far, watched 2 episodes and damn I can see how this anime is sus.
Episode 2 and Riko nude bondage...
Gotta pause for a second and reflect on what I am watching lel. Also the fanarts of Riko are lewd in 25% of the cases. Maybe its just my dirty algorythm tho. :laughmoji:

Made in abyss is great so far, watched 2 episodes and damn I can see how this anime is sus.
Gotta pause for a second and reflect on what I am watching lel. Also the fanarts of Riko are lewd in 25% of the cases. Maybe its just my dirty algorythm tho. :laughmoji:
Oh a new watcher? Be prepared for fucked up shit lol

Is this really about Pedo shit??
Nah not pedo but brutality
Post automatically merged:

I never saw gladly fanarts of mia. I wanns avoid pedo shit while enjoying the series. Leelll

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Someone merged both threads nice!
Oh a new watcher? Be prepared for fucked up shit lol
I heard stuff and saw some slight spoils. But 0 context so I am still going blindly into it.
Its great so far, amazing art, great writing. Lookikg forward to the worldbuilding aspects of the show :3

Someone merged both threads nice!

I heard stuff and saw some slight spoils. But 0 context so I am still going blindly into it.
Its great so far, amazing art, great writing. Lookikg forward to the worldbuilding aspects of the show :3
You're in for a show. The series is amazingly good. :3

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Nah not pedo but brutality
Post automatically merged:

I never saw gladly fanarts of mia. I wanns avoid pedo shit while enjoying the series. Leelll
I was looking for the bondage scene from episode 2 and found so much shit. Kek
I hope this was the last mindfuckery of that kind in the show. XD

I was looking for the bondage scene from episode 2 and found so much shit. Kek
I hope this was the last mindfuckery of that kind in the show. XD
There isn't much pedo shit. Heck I don't even remember the bondage scene tbh. :D So don't worry. There will be few small jokes about peepee of Reg and shit but thats it.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I caught up with everything and holymoly :josad:

my favourite character for sure is Nanachi, but maybe like 5% above Riko, Reg and Bondrewd
all characters so far have been top notch

man the Bondrewd movie was so fucked up, I am so mindfucked

10/10 best shit

I caught up with everything and holymoly :josad:

my favourite character for sure is Nanachi, but maybe like 5% above Riko, Reg and Bondrewd
all characters so far have been top notch

man the Bondrewd movie was so fucked up, I am so mindfucked

10/10 best shit

Told ya :3 now be with me in hype train for season 2