Others Mafia Championship 10

That sounds terrible for Champs.
Some guy on the scum team couldn‘t take the heat and threw by PMing his team to a bunch of players. I remember I was so upset I pulled an all nighter afterwards since I couldn‘t sleep. I really hope nobody will experience anything like this again in a Champs game. It was horrible.

Some guy on the scum team couldn‘t take the heat and threw by PMing his team to a bunch of players. I remember I was so upset I pulled an all nighter afterwards since I couldn‘t sleep. I really hope nobody will experience anything like this again in a Champs game. It was horrible.
It seems like just anybody is able to walk into Champs and play.

The mafia champ is crazy place bunch of weirdos write wall of text and behave like sherlock .

I certainly wouldnt recommend that place it takes joy of playing mafia. The mafia here is good , simple and fun thats how it should be.