General Mafia General Chat

Sounds like it could be fun, never really got into Fairy Tail but I do know that their power system is quite cool.
Its a pretty mixed bag. I get why people would like it or not be into it. I find the the theme pretty interesting, back when I started my forum journey like in 2010, I remember Fairy Tail becing up there with the Big 3 One Piece, Naruto, Bleach. I feel like it has a solid enough supporting cast I can create some solid roles out of them.

Its between Fairy tail or Dragonball before I tackle the HST series. Want to rehost the One Piece game, give it another chance like the fma game before it, give it a proper end this time, remake the bleach game, and finally do a Naruto Game

I've been getting a nostalgia itch, can't believe I'm going to say this but I'm actually considering making a Fairy Tail Mafia Game :zorothink:
I've "quit" mafia after your OP game bcs i couldn't bare to go through that stuff again

But on Old Year i hosted a mini mafia game IRL with coworkers playing. Theme was Greek Pantheon and it was a fucking riot

Dionysus role was fucking perfection. Zeus was a cult leader that would cheat on Hera and breed Offspring with mortal characters which in return would be roles he can use

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Adam got culted early I think. It was our own damn alt @Vanitas Zogratis you’re thinking of lol.
No, I was culted first lol. That game was soooo whack lmao.

The cultable roles belonged to me, @Zara, @Adam 🍎 and @Tobra and @Fujishiro and @Destroya were starting cult members.

I wanted to lynch Zara day 1, then during the night we both got converted, so we decided to frame Tobra lmao, who was one of ours. Adam tried to lynch Dest all the time, Dest tried to lynch Adam. @Ekkologix subbed in for Fooj and skipped the gym so he can change his vote at the last possible second lmaoooo.

The top moments for me were that CFD on @Ryu Kishi outta nowhere, getting @Lindltaylor to say he was Reimi, and convincing you all to lynch @Vanellope Lhea as the supposed SK over confirmed scum Dest lol.

No, I was culted first lol. That game was soooo whack lmao.

The cultable roles belonged to me, @Zara, @Adam 🍎 and @Tobra and @Fujishiro and @Destroya were starting cult members.

I wanted to lynch Zara day 1, then during the night we both got converted, so we decided to frame Tobra lmao, who was one of ours. Adam tried to lynch Dest all the time, Dest tried to lynch Adam. @Ekkologix subbed in for Fooj and skipped the gym so he can change his vote at the last possible second lmaoooo.

The top moments for me were that CFD on @Ryu Kishi outta nowhere, getting @Lindltaylor to say he was Reimi, and convincing you all to lynch @Vanellope Lhea as the supposed SK over confirmed scum Dest lol.
Yes, tricking Lind was the big move, I remember. I remember I was trying to bait a claim so hard so that I could twist the narrative.

What was your old is username?