General Mafia General Chat

S

Shelby

Which part did you find funny, i laughed through it all.

Wait till D2, that's when things spice up.
I thought the giant argument about Ussop guessing an ability from some other website and about Natalija defending him was funny. Everyone thought they were mafia and they were both town and I got a good laugh out of that. No idea who is mafia so no spoilers, gonna start Day 2 now.

I’m trying to read old games to learn how to play better but I’m not learning anything new. They are entertaining to read though!

I thought the giant argument about Ussop guessing an ability from some other website and about Natalija defending him was funny. Everyone thought they were mafia and they were both town and I got a good laugh out of that. No idea who is mafia so no spoilers, gonna start Day 2 now.

I’m trying to read old games to learn how to play better but I’m not learning anything new. They are entertaining to read though!
Alright man, have fun lmfao.

That ability ''slip'' debacle was hilarious.

kek,
go in blind
thats how I did it.
and I entered one of them 60+ player "aries games"

Rhea

Cattitude
I wanna run a game, how do I go about getting one of them coaches? ask?
I want @Dragomir to coach me.
You can send this application to AL or Drago :

Host Name :
Game Theme :
Your favorite color, food & drink, movie etc :
Your zodiac + your Zodiac forecast for today and forward until when the game starts. :
The reason why you want to make a game [max 100.000 word] (You can start it from the first when you were a child) :

You can send this application to AL or Drago :

Host Name :
Game Theme :
Your favorite color, food & drink, movie etc :
Your zodiac + your Zodiac forecast for today and forward until when the game starts. :
The reason why you want to make a game [max 100.000 word] (You can start it from the first when you were a child) :
:nicagesmile: