General Mafia General Chat

Emil

Certified Memelord
plus light also never cared about sacrificing others while L had to be mindful of his actions and surrounding, and L never had info on ryuk and his asspull capabilities

it was not even a fair match yet L stood his ground like a beast

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
He fucked up everything.
Gosh I hated that guy so much. Mikami was just a bad character, but I guess that's what he was designed to be.

Regarding Near being smarter than L. Well, I don't agree with it, and like Oreki said, plot did a bad job of showing it if he really was. Plot made it seem like Near just guessed everything correctly out of luck. Not to mention L laid a lot of ground work for Near and Mello to work with.

Gosh I hated that guy so much. Mikami was just a bad character, but I guess that's what he was designed to be.

Regarding Near being smarter than L. Well, I don't agree with it, and like Oreki said, plot did a bad job of showing it if he really was. Plot made it seem like Near just guessed everything correctly out of luck. Not to mention L laid a lot of ground work for Near and Mello to work with.
The only reason Near won was that Mello told him everything. He was the actual reason Light was defeated.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Same lmao.

Yeah I agree. You don't get the impression that Near is anywhere even close to L, let alone smarter.

He didn't do as he should have and like he was told. What he did was wrong. If he hadn't gone on his own, Near would never replace his Death Note and he would have won with Light.

Emil

Certified Memelord
lets take a cenario where L has the death note and light has to find him

L will sht on light there lmao

he is much more observant and careful to not fall for the pitfalls light fell in

light is too arrogant and let his guard down and got outplayed by L cuz of that