General Mafia General Chat

Emil

Certified Memelord
I co-hosted this massive ToS game I believe it was over 40 players, with special (very special rules) and gimmicks, Errors were made lol I accidently killed someone and a couple of other hiccups, but overall it was a very well loved game and one of the most active games in OJ history.
40 players?
irl???

whattt the hekko

Zemmi

GodMommie
40 players?
irl???

whattt the hekko
Yea I am not sure if it was that one or other ones but we got close to 50 players once xD

My poor co-host had to read every post in the game because we had special words, a list of good and bad, and they had bp prizes or in game prizes connected with them, along with a question they could answer at the end of the phase that had in game or out game prize, in game, included a single kill immunity, or not being able to role block double actions ect. The game was insane tbh lol.

Was that the game when players say a bad word they get put in the time out for 2-3 hours? That game was funny and this was also one of my best town games I remember. Mafia attempted to kill me three times and the first time a trapper protected me and the other two times I kept winning dodge kills from the trivia and on the last 4 phases my reads were spot on and I managed to get a scum player lynched who was being widely townread by other players. I also remember most of the remaining living players alive left were either newbies or inactives.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Was that the game when players say a bad word they get put in the time out for 2-3 hours? That game was funny and this was also one of my best town games I remember. Mafia attempted to kill me three times and the first time a trapper protected me and the other two times I kept winning dodge kills from the trivia and on the last 4 phases my reads were spot on and I managed to get a scum player lynched who was being widely townread by other players. I also remember most of the remaining living players alive left were either newbies or inactives.
Yes lol Those games were so fun to watch from behind the scenes and it was good to see all theplayers doing everything they could to win.

Rhea

Cattitude
@Natalija @Tris @Jew D. Boy @TheAncientCenturion @novaselinenever @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Fujishiro @Midnight Delight

Come on, guys! Let's hear y'all's mafia origin story too :pepemwai:

Also, @Nana @Nefertari Rhea @Bogard if y'all wouldn't mind sharing as well.
My first mafia game hm was probably 4 years ago on some forum

I was town and didn't know what to do or what to say but got lynched in the end bc i kept accusing the confirmed townie lmao 😭

My first one on oj tho was the tos one u hosted 😆 as vampire

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Yep, that's the one. He was SK since I was Mafia that game, some shameful shit from Drago killing a newcomer N1. From that day I knew he had no shame. Sad thing is I was so excited to play too, spent the night phase scheming and getting tips then fucking drago...

Damn, that sucks. Getting night 1'd is horrible for any player and to do it to a newbie... That is shameful. What the fuck, Drago?

Tbf, shame on AL as well for bad role distribution.

wait hold up

Drago has been playing longer than you?
Surprisingly yes lol, I used to call him Drago senpai.
Damn, that sucks. Getting night 1'd is horrible for any player and to do it to a newbie... That is shameful. What the fuck, Drago?

Tbf, shame on AL as well for bad role distribution.
Don't waste your time, they're shameless people.