General Mafia General Chat

Zemmi

GodMommie
lmfao when is your game even projected for if it’s a Weeb game I’d be down. Just give me a good role that allows me to kill her and I’ll do it.
Don't listen to him you know it's a trick, one way or another I will be coming back into the game after blood.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Don't listen to him you know it's a trick, one way or another I will be coming back into the game after blood.
I’ll play a novas game simply cause it’s novas.
Anyway, I will join the coaster squad from now on, so don't go calling me out for inactivity or stuff like this.
I’ll call you out in the next game I see you in.
hmm you can go read past post figure it out yourself.

Anyway, I will join the coaster squad from now on, so don't go calling me out for inactivity or stuff like this.
Lmao this is wishful thinking. I used to say that when I get tilted, but every time you play you can't really coast unless you're actually real life busy. Fav 9, I got cucked in the last phase by some bullshit infinity stone after spending the whole game scheming as a solo indie. Two mafia GF tag teamed me on some wrestler bullshit :feelscryingman:

Lmao this is wishful thinking. I used to say that when I get tilted, but every time you play you can't really coast unless you're actually real life busy. Fav 9, I got cucked in the last phase by some bullshit infinity stone after spending the whole game scheming as a solo indie. Two mafia GF tag teamed me on some wrestler bullshit :feelscryingman:
And Favs 10 you got night lynched for no reason lmfao.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Same I'm always like I'm gonna relax this game 1 hour later, 100 posts. Exaggeration for effect