General Mafia General Chat

EkkoLoJinx

Needle Knight
‎
I've seen those before as well. I've hosted them too. I still wouldn't call them an sk team cause they're not really a team. They can just win together.


Did they have a chat together? If so, then they were really just mafia.
yea its basically mafia but they r forced to alternate kills
i remember roleblocking one of them but that didnt stop the kill cuz it was the night where the other one sends the kill
 

Zemmi

GodMommie
‎
odd stop teasing us and host already man

with this bad boy calendar, best u could do is 2024

get there asap
The games are going to start speeding up soon I believe, if it works out games will start going faster.

Still gotta lure people into playing mafia so we can have enough players to fill and keep active games.
 
Top