General Mafia General Chat

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Are you sure

Now you don't remember nothing!!!
im dead lol
can sm1 tell me why does the forum always unwatch this thread or like doesnt give me notifs from it?
its usually on any forum if you get an alert look at thread but don't fully catch up to like the last message you'll stop getting alerts cause it isn't really directed toward you make sense

Emil

Certified Memelord
You would have to find some interested in lore to be able to host a good one.
i was never THAT into the lore. not that there is much lore anyway
u can have junk/hog chilling as masons or survivors
hanzo/genji indies or one of them, maybe have to yeet each other into the sun or w.e
doom, moira, sombra, widow, reaper are maf
rest u can just put as town lol

hanzo is annoying lol. I like Soldier and mcree
mcree is annoying aff

Zemmi

GodMommie
Looking at the maf calendar because reasons and I see that I (and team) have got the only cult win this year unless you count throne of lies which I don't
Good! I don't like cult games, cult scares me because my trusties turn into being scummy :kriwhat:

Also the fact I was playing a game and I was cult and I was doing really good in the thread but I kept picking the wrong targets to convert and I was stubborn so I didn't change my targets because Im stubborn @Baba

Good! I don't like cult games, cult scares me because my trusties turn into being scummy :kriwhat:

Also the fact I was playing a game and I was cult and I was doing really good in the thread but I kept picking the wrong targets to convert and I was stubborn so I didn't change my targets because Im stubborn @Baba
😂😂😂😂😂 😂 😂 😂

I wish you were successful so i could be cult for once