General Mafia General Chat

Zemmi

GodMommie
& let me guess flower was one of those townies following tour leads?
No she wasn't the lead that game. It was someone else I can't even remember who it was but I know I wanted you to win and let you even know that.

However, since I was a survivor and not an invest, I didn't exactly know who all was on your team, just that you were mafia xD

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
No she wasn't the lead that game. It was someone else I can't even remember who it was but I know I wanted you to win and let you even know that.

However, since I was a survivor and not an invest, I didn't exactly know who all was on your team, just that you were mafia xD
what was the other girl that would follow you a lot too, mysti maybe?
I remember it was always flower and one other female player and I hated them both cause you would say one thing and they’d both be like yes I agree let’s do that no matter what you said & I always got fucked over from it.
No I am talking about the game, I was just a basic plain survivor xD
hmmm trying to remember.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Is naruto forum good platform ? I'm thinking about opening account there.. Mostly to play mafia
Wasn't going to answer since I never personally played but since no one else has yet.

I hear the games are pretty good, even if a different experience from here, from the games I have skimmed over there.

I say playing a game or two there won't hurt to see if you like.