General Mafia General Chat

Bogard

You can't win
And I protected @Bogard N2 and the way he thanks me is killing me. LMAO bruh.
Sorry bruh didn't know you protected me, but damn so @Reborn went for me straight away uh? :kriwhat:

I didn't kill you because i wanted though, but because i thought it was necessary for town to win. You were an easy target due to Haku's game play that would have thrown townie off track with Reborn taking advantage of this

Sorry again :catcry:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Sorry bruh didn't know you protected me, but damn so @Reborn went for me straight away uh? :kriwhat:

I didn't kill you because i wanted though, but because i thought it was necessary for town to win. You were an easy target due to Haku's game play that would have thrown townie off track with Reborn taking advantage of this

I approve of the sacrifice

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
And I protected @Bogard N2 and the way he thanks me is killing me. LMAO bruh.

anyway ya guys did nice for your first game, talked with Izumi about it, some wallposts with unneccessary thought processes were making it hard to read people. I always have problems with new enviroments, but I will suck less in future games, promised! Also I rly were busy these days.

Anyway claim wouldn't have helped me personally because I was only able to self protect once in the game.
@Reborn @TheAncientCenturion

So who ordered the kill on me N1? @Gambit

Ya guys rly didn't wanna play with me roflmao. :D

@Kiwipom I am actually surprised by your deduction ability. You really have alot of potential.

I think from outside perspective and from host perspective it was quite a good and balanced game.

Thanks @Izumi and keep it up guys!
Post automatically merged:

@Izumi can teach you guys to host your own games and I am also there for questions and to play.
Well

Our Target was to get Sk,macho cop and vig asap. We shortlisted you,bogard, Naomi and final and then we narrowed down to you or Naomi. Gambit made the final call.

It was random nk.we didn't know you were doc until next D2

Reborn

No option man... I had to nk you.

Frankly speaking,haku/rej being alive in this game would have ensured me winning it. I made all calculations on whom to Lynch and nk..but haku being alive put me in a situation when I was even considering no nk if I survive day phase somehow.

Reborn

Reborn

Thanks for targeting me. Appreciated. :cheers:
You are welcome LMAO
Post automatically merged:

Now, you're a mafia MVP. A host himself saying that xD

Though I think I am most likely good as Celestia not formidable, it's kind of giving too much credit
Lol!

I am very happy that I lasted this long. You know my situation better than anyone else specially during me and bogard spat. From there to getting bogard nk with not getting killed in return by him made me so happy LoL

Never seen Celestia playing but the way she started playing,it scared me LoL.. you did well in first game

Last edited:
N

Noctis

I’m surprised you said that considering I lynched you lmao

The town is wrong all the time. Don't let wrong reads be the reason to say your play is bad, even the most experienced player produce wrong reads. You can't always be right, it's always about what impression you left in the game thread even if you lost... I remember I lynched town by actually making a really good case once, so it was let down for me but even the host said the reason I gave for the lynch was completely valid and something which can make everyone think that player was scum. So even wrong reads help you to grow, they will help you to create mislynch as scum

Reborn

Me each time I play a mafia game:

I actually liked Mafia game.its interesting

@Kiwipom you really played well.

@Bogard @Finalbeta though you guys are way better player than me but still I will say that you made a mistake in assuming that newbie can't flip scum or bringing my last game play style into the mix.

I actually liked Mafia game.its interesting

@Kiwipom you really played well.

@Bogard @Finalbeta though you guys are way better player than me but still I will say that you made a mistake in assuming that newbie can't flip scum or bringing my last game play style into the mix.
I did not assume a newbie can't absolutely flip scum but yeah I'm used to compare how a player fares in different games in order to search for potential slips that can make him/her look pretty bad. What I said though is that it is harder for a newbie to stick with one particular behaviour independently from good or bad alignment he/she got, so you did excellent :cheers: