General Mafia General Chat

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Back when I was a new player I joined three OJ games at once, that ToS, Trad, and Reg and it was tedious since when you play multiple games it's hard to take them seriously
Oh wow. I can relate tbh. I’ve done this before and it was a lot of work. It’s especially hard but also exciting if you’re different alignments in each game lol.

But for a new player it would have been a lot of work. Don’t know how you managed, Oreki.
While you can play 3+ games at once, question is, is it worth it?
Depends on a lot of things I guess - time, commitment, and energy. Unless you can focus on all of them, you’d just be wasting the slot you’re playing for in the game that you aren’t active.

I remember the Fairy Tale Folklore games you hosted. Man it was so much fun being mafia in one of them.

I fake claimed Pete’s dragon in one of the games and got out of a guilty result on me lmao. But the Indie Karo won in the end. She played so well.

Muugen was a blast that game. His slot was confirmed scum day 1 and subbed out. Muugen subbed in only to get lynched, but he bullshitted so well and survived till fucking end game Lmaoo.

I still remember him ranting. Gosh so funny.
Was this the game where I was an inactive town? I remember someone became confirmed scum so early in the game and I kept voting the same scum player over and over again and I was only making like 3-4 posts a day and the scum player I kept voting survived till end game.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Depends on a lot of things I guess - time, commitment, and energy. Unless you can focus on all of them, you’d just be wasting the slot you’re playing for in the game that you aren’t active.
Playing 3+ games pretty much is a full time job, and even more so :suresure:

Well at least if you're actually gonna play them and not just observe

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
In the old days people would get on adderall and play ten games simultaneously
What a waste of adderall smh.

Was this the game where I was an inactive town? I remember someone became confirmed scum so early in the game and I kept voting the same scum player over and over again and I was only making like 3-4 posts a day and the scum player I kept voting survived till end game.
I don’t remember quite well. It was regular mafia on OJ. The first day was Al going ham at Zem cause he said he got a guilty result, and then somehow Muugen’s previous slot was outed in the situation lol.

If you had a fairy tale theme role, it’s probably this game.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Playing 3+ games pretty much is a full time job, and even more so :suresure:

Well at least if you're actually gonna play them and not just observe
if you wanna be completely active in 3+ games, then you’re better of taking time off your full time job and make this a temporary one lol. Or time manage like crazy.

But if all the games you’re playing in is filled with inactives, then you’re cruising lmao.

I hope i nvr have to sign up in two games at once. It eat up lots of time
I think 2 games is manageable. 3 is kinda doable under specific circumstances. Anything 4 and above and you’ll have to change careers.

But definitely don’t do more than you can handle personally. Sometimes even 2 games is super draining.

Lmao, I remember all the passing out comments in the cult chat.

But hey, it was worth the win in the Genshin Game I guess lol.
Lol on NF a Disney Princess game also got to like D9

I was prolly on full apathy there by that time, we won but it was a long game lmao

EU? My UID is 701773404.
Ye is Europe, u dont have to be online so I can visit, right?

Havent done multiplayer yet so idk, will post my UID soon~