General Mafia General Chat

AL sama

Red Haired
Ah you are one of those players that no matter what always seemed scummy, poor Al was one. I am also guilty of just lynching Drago for lols if I couldn't find anything better to lynch xD I also was a firm believer in lynching inactive people since they weren't contributing to the game anyways if we couldn't find a solid lynch target.
don't bring that up

I used to roll scum so much that my play didn't matter at all

I mean it's one less person to have to give attention to because if they aren't active, you can't get a read on them and you spend way too much time trying to.

Just out of curiosity, have you guys ever had any spite lynches here lol
Yeah, exactly. And also I don't know why people apply if they don't play (unless if something serious comes up ofc). :sadgrin:

No, we don't spite lynch here. But I see it's popular in other communities, one guy already told me I have a "lynch boner" for him on NF. :madmonk:

Great tag btw, love it. Welcome to our VIP team ~
Post automatically merged:

What if you lynch a Cop/Doctor who didn't happen to be concerned with the game 🤔

But if such player ends up Jester.. that's totally bringing down the house
The player doesn't play anyway, so it won't be of much harm. And I don't think those roles are that important anyway.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Yeah, exactly. And also I don't know why people apply if they don't play (unless if something serious comes up ofc). :sadgrin:

No, we don't spite lynch here. But I see it's popular in other communities, one guy already told me I have a "lynch boner" for him on NF. :madmonk:

Great tag btw, love it. Welcome to our VIP team ~

The player doesn't play anyway, so it won't be of much harm. And I don't think those roles are that important anyway.
I used to get frustrated in games when someone annoy me and I would purposely lynch them not because I thought they were scum but just because they made me annoyed :gokulaugh:It did work out in my favor though if I did happen to be scum in that game xD

Thanks, Drago does great work.

I saw some spite kills here
I think spite kills are fine from time to time as long as it's not the same person all the time. I know a lot of people myself included on OJ took a step back from playing mafia for awhile because we were always killed N1, don't think they were "spite" kills but it's frustrating to never get to play because you die N1.

I think spite kills are fine from time to time as long as it's not the same person all the time. I know a lot of people myself included on OJ took a step back from playing mafia for awhile because we were always killed N1, don't think they were "spite" kills but it's frustrating to never get to play because you die N1.
Never understood spite kills tbh. I don't want to lose the game over a stupid grudge.

HOWEVER, as the killing role I would definitely kill dangerous players, just because they're dangerous :moonwalk:

Zemmi

GodMommie
Never understood spite kills tbh. I don't want to lose the game over a stupid grudge.

HOWEVER, as the killing role I would definitely kill dangerous players, just because they're dangerous :moonwalk:
Oh no I never risked losing because it xD I tend to like to win. (Like everyone else)

The activity here is kinda insane though, I think a game would be hard to keep up with here.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Tbh those who try to solve the game gets N1.

I pretend to play like a team game , either people wont buy you you figured everything or scum will kill you.
After awhile of a group of people play together and it's the same players all the time trends start. You know who is likely to be protected or something like that. If you suspect a certain host *gives* roles it can change what night actions you will take ect.

The thing with playing laid back is if you have a good idea who is scum and you don't say it and you die, you take that with you, so I tend to lean on the idea it is better to say it while you can.

N

Noctis

Tbh those who try to solve the game gets N1.

I pretend to play like a team game , either people wont buy you you figured everything or scum will kill you.
I think sometimes it's rather depend who are you playing with 'cause half of the players try to solve the game D1, and as for my own experience as being mafia or anti town I tend to kill those who are inactive or simply I don't prefer them alive over another player. Also being correct in reads plays a major factor in this which is my main reason I never focus on more than one of my suspect 'cause in the end you can only lynch one lol

F

Fallen Prince

Yea that is true , in case in my last game when everyone sussed fb there was no way to know he did the kills. They relied on his past behaviors in the game and interaction he has.

For a guy who just joined its hard to know the past play about them.

Finalbeta played reverse psychology game where he thought players wouldnt follow him because he gets into feud with player accusing him.

I think you need to change on your meta @Finalbeta it seems people read you like open book here.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Yea that is true , in case in my last game when everyone sussed fb there was no way to know he did the kills. They relied on his past behaviors in the game and interaction he has.

For a guy who just joined its hard to know the past play about them.

Finalbeta played reverse psychology game where he thought players wouldnt follow him because he gets into feud with player accusing him.

I think you need to change on your meta @Finalbeta it seems people read you like open book here.
He has always played scummy and seemed scummy, that is his play style. Well from when I played with him anyways it was.