General Mafia General Chat

D

Dragomir

The lack of a calendar on NF works well because NF mafia isn't split into different sections. It's just one big section and anybody can host whatever. We have 4 different subsections here with different rules on how to host them. In addition to that, we have the coaching and approved host system, two things that NF also lacks. The calendar is a big help to keep track of everything here. The biggest reason why there's backlog is that everything is moving at a snail's pace. We have made efforts to quicken it and I believe it will work. If by the end of season 3, if there isn't a considerable amount of improvement, I am willing to abolish the calendar and see how that goes. We may have to abandon coaching and merge the sections together for it to be viable though.

The lack of a calendar on NF works well because NF mafia isn't split into different sections. It's just one big section and anybody can host whatever. We have 4 different subsections here with different rules on how to host them. In addition to that, we have the coaching and approved host system, two things that NF also lacks. The calendar is a big help to keep track of everything here. The biggest reason why there's backlog is that everything is moving at a snail's pace. We have made efforts to quicken it and I believe it will work. If by the end of season 3, if there isn't a considerable amount of improvement, I am willing to abolish the calendar and see how that goes. We may have to abandon coaching and merge the sections together for it to be viable though.
Nothing of what you named is stopping abolishing the calendar. Different sections? Lol that's just by type of game, the games can still be posted in their section.

Why this isn't working? Because people say "fuck it" all the time and go host elsewhere. And two games running at the same time is harmful too, Xlaw couldn't even fill a light game just now.

And you're out there hosting a TOL, which is basically a filler game - while you have actual people waiting in queue long before a filler game was planned. Bad, bad.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I hate doing it to those who signed up for the games but I wouldn't be against just holding off on all ToS/ToL/Light games until, we can get caught up on the calendar.

I also have made the suggestions to put a limit on how many games a player can be signed up for games at a single time, that includes co-hosting. That way everyone gets their fair share.