General Mafia General Chat

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Just my two cents on this

Removing calendar is fine. But without it co-ordinating and spacing out games would be an issue.

Have a dedicated thread just for hosts to talk to each other about their timing. Also, hand over one or two coaches the responsibilities

1) to ensure coordination between hosts regarding their games like finding middle ground

2)to ensure big and small games run parallel instead of multiple big games at the same time to avoid burn out and ensure proper activity in all parallel running games.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Just my two cents on this

Removing calendar is fine. But without it co-ordinating and spacing out games would be an issue.

Have a dedicated thread just for hosts to talk to each other about their timing. Also, hand over one or two coaches the responsibility

1) to ensure coordination between hosts regarding their games like finding middle ground

2)to ensure big and small games run parallel instead of multiple big games at the same time to avoid burn out and ensure proper activity in all parallel running games.
You are right the hosts will need to work together to find when they can run their games and new to hosting need to get their coaches help organizing it.

Then all the coaches have to work together to make sure there aren't too many overlaps happening.