General Mafia General Chat

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
I started playing like month and half ago but I couldn't find the time to continue playing it.

Kind of a shame

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
I started playing like month and half ago but I couldn't find the time to continue playing it.

Kind of a shame
Should get back on it. Story gets really good later.
Ratchy, you gonna level with us?

@Ekkologix tag me on discord.
I have most classes already Maxed, but there are like 6 I don't so I could level those. Was more meaning I could fill in whenever as I have a tank and a healer at max which gives faster queue times for dungeons and raids etc.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
I have most classes already Maxed, but there are like 6 I don't so I could level those. Was more meaning I could fill in whenever as I have a tank and a healer at max which gives faster queue times for dungeons and raids etc.
I'll try to find the time.

Instead of going to the main story I was going around doing errands and got bored. Should have known better :zosleepy:

Oh okay, but well jf you want to level with us we will be around too! @Ekkologix hit me up in an hour on disc and lets do it.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
noo what happened
why sukuna now
we didnt lose u to the dark side too did we??
Man I wore that Qin Shi avy for like 3 weeks. Had to change. Longest I wore the same avy on here lmao.

I like Sukuna a lot. He's in my top 5.

Nah, Gojo>Sukuna still factual as always.

Mashiro Blue

โ€Ž
When is that game starting?

I'm always forgetting