General Mafia General Chat

Worst

Custom title
There's a reason why Ol' @Worst Wants to shoot me if he ever has a chance.
:jackaugh:

I have been Town in a couple of turbo games. But yea the only time I was actually town in a RM I turned hostile indie by the end.
:gokulaugh:

Though there is that time I was purple with a choice in GoT where I decided to be Pro-Town.
You just wait Pot.....you just wait.....

I googled both characters you and flower said and I can relate to those two as well, I guess i am a mix of all 3 if anything tbh lol.
still nice we were at least somewhat close with our guess lol, albedo as result works too

not even kidding i actually got razor LOOOL

its pretty scary accurate too wtf

Your Result:
Razor

You often feel so lost and alone. You know that you have a lot of skill and potential, but you don't quite know how to use it, and feel alone in your struggles. People aren't able to understand you, and you don't fit in well with most. However, when people get to know you, they see that you have a lot of joy in your heart for the little things, although you tend to guard yourself most of the time. Those close to you mean everything to you, and you almost feel pointless without them. You need to learn to find your identity separate from those you care for, although the right companion will encourage this independence you need. People have picked you up while you were down in the past, and you feel like it's your job to return the favor. However, don't push yourself too hard, because your health is just as important. You have a great number of skills and are a lot more intelligent than people think, so try to let that show, and don't let people's opinions of you get in your head, because they don't know what you have gone though to become who you are today.
oh xiao has smth in that direction too lol, since no one got xiao yet ima post mine