General Mafia General Chat

We brought some, but the death is what caused the most.

Lol what?! You’re very welcome here and we’re all equal :pepeanger:

I’m the first one who’s sad we can’t play on NF. Prefer playing mafia on NF any day 😢
NF Mafia was sadly already on life support before you guys got there . You guys just gave it a little bit more life. But that's always been NF Mafia in a nutshell, it's active around favorites season and a month after it's done then it kinda dies for a bit till Favorites seasons

I think it's pretty clear from the poll that the top 3 is:

1. More and better emoji organization.
2. Search function/who replied in PMs.
3. Dice.

A consensus has been made. There's no need to continue arguing about it anymore.

@Nana since you're our spokesperson, send these to Pan whenever you have the time, please.
Ok
Wanna do it simple way or some extra notes like I posted first

NF Mafia was sadly already on life support before you guys got there . You guys just gave it a little bit more life. But that's always been NF Mafia in a nutshell, it's active around favorites season and a month after it's done then it kinda dies for a bit till Favorites seasons
Even during Naruto heyday? I won’t believe that :catrude:

Worst

Custom title
To be fair worst gen went to NF first which led to players there joining here. So in a way you guys brought us here. I just find it funny, because worst gen members on nf were embraced as part of the community while over here it feels like we are second class citizens for being part of a different forum beforehand. Like we crossed over the border without a green card lol
I don't think that's the case, Nat is just saying that if we have to add a feature we should add something which will give WG a more " unique " " thing / vibe "otherwise it would just be NF but with different colors, you may agree or disagree with that ( i don't agree 100% with it tbh, i'm all up for adding new features even if other already have them, and maybe customize them later )

D

Dragomir

To be fair worst gen went to NF first which led to players there joining here. So in a way you guys brought us here. I just find it funny, because worst gen members on nf were embraced as part of the community while over here it feels like we are second class citizens for being part of a different forum beforehand. Like we crossed over the border without a green card lol
Not really. Y'all have been accepted here wholeheartedly. At worst only Rej would regard you guys in such a way (and that's cause he's a hoe).

Even with Rej, his only issue is that WG mafia is losing its own culture and is becoming an NF 2.0. He wants WG mafia to have its own identity.

Even during Naruto heyday? I won’t believe that :catrude:
In the peak of Naruto around the pain arc or the kage submit around 2010/2011 when NF Mafia started it actually was way bigger than worst gen Mafia. We used to have like 4-5 games running at the same time. The issue was we had become to big in a short amount of time and the mods disliked our community. They went out of their way to hinder us, killing off rewards, banning Mafia games in other sections then killing the Mafia fc by making us a subsection to a entirely different section. We got regulated to the corner of the room and it took 2 years to finally get our own section.

By then the damage was done and the NF Mafia scene never recovered. Their was moments of life here and there but eventually people just kinda grew out of Mafia and left. We never grew because most of the hosts didn't try to look for new players, I think I was the only host who went out of his way to get other players from other sections that weren't Mafia community players like Underworld Broker and Charlie for example . But I'm only one person, I did the best I could to carry NF Mafia on my back.

WAD did bring back Mafia in the alley which was great but those community players never joined the actual Mafia community on nf so it didn't really help us until you guys came along

In the peak of Naruto around the pain arc or the kage submit around 2010/2011 when NF Mafia started it actually was way bigger than worst gen Mafia. We used to have like 4-5 games running at the same time. The issue was we had become to big in a short amount of time and the mods disliked our community. They went out of their way to hinder us, killing off rewards, banning Mafia games in other sections then killing the Mafia fc by making us a subsection to a entirely different section. We got regulated to the corner of the room and it took 2 years to finally get our own section.

By then the damage was done and the NF Mafia scene never recovered. Their was moments of life here and there but eventually people just kinda grew out of Mafia and left. We never grew because most of the hosts didn't try to look for new players, I think I was the only host who went out of his way to get other players from other sections that weren't Mafia community players like Underworld Broker and Charlie for example . But I'm only one person, I did the best I could to carry NF Mafia on my back.

WAD did bring back Mafia in the alley which was great but those community players never joined the actual Mafia community on nf so it didn't really help us until you guys came along
Why would the mods dislike the community?

I think it's pretty clear from the poll that the top 3 is:

1. More and better emoji organization.
2. Search function/who replied in PMs.
3. Dice.

A consensus has been made. There's no need to continue arguing about it anymore.

@Nana since you're our spokesperson, send these to Pan whenever you have the time, please.
There still is a reason to continue a convo even if a consensus has been reached